Intuitive FAQ in 10 minutes
Create an attractive FAQ page from scratch. Provide your customers with a simple, easy to navigate tool to find their answers instantly.
HelpDesk for customer service
Access all customer inquiries from email, Live Chat and FB Messenger in a single platform and save your time.
Increased support efficiency
Enjoy a unified communication experience. Add unlimited agents, email and chat accounts, and access user communication and purchase history.
About HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk
HelpCenter is a user-friendly customer service App for e-commerce, aimed at making interactions with customers more effective. By combining three highly effective solutions - FAQ builder, HelpDesk ticketing and Live Chat – HelpCenter is a true lifesaver for every e-shop that values customer experience and its own time.
WHY CHOOSE HELPCENTER
- You’ll be able to build an informative, easy to navigate FAQ page that will answer your customers’ questions before they appear in your inbox
- As a result, you save a valuable time of your support team
- You’ll get to manage all inquiries from multiple channels: email, chat or FB Messenger in a single HelpDesk
- You’ll be able to use one account for several e-shops or communication channels
- You’ll boost your customer experience thanks to Live Chat that will keep your business accessible in real-time
- You’ll not have to go through complicated installation since Help Centre will get you started hassle-free
- You’ll be able to enjoy a smooth, intuitive user experience
- We’ll be there for you anytime you need a fast and dedicated support!
WHAT YOU GET
Intuitive FAQ builder:
- Create a multilingual, SEO-friendly FAQ page that fully integrates with the site design and looks good on all devices in 10 minutes
- Publish searchable questions and answers organized into sections and categories
- Enjoy a time-saving feature of exporting/importing content of a FAQ page into another Shopify shop
- Spice your FAQ page up with pictures (header/footer) – for brand promotion, cross-sell, and up-sell
HelpDesk ticketing system:
- Manage all inquiries from email, chat and FB Messenger in a single, easy to use platform
- Add as many inboxes, live chat and FB Messenger accounts and agents as you need
- Access customer purchase and inquiry history
- Enjoy an integration with Shopify “Orders” and easily access them from HelpDesk for cancelling, duplicating or refunding
- Use custom templates, tags, auto-responses, signatures, internal comments and more
- Let your customers contact your business in real-time and after office hours
Please find detailed information about Free, Premium and Professional HelpCenter features in the Pricing section below.
How to link HelpCenter FAQ page with your shop menu:
- Click the button ADD MENU ITEM in HelpCenter's FAQ Settings page
- You will be directed to the navigation section where your menus are
- Choose a menu and click ADD MENU ITEM
- Here you should type Name and a Link: /apps/help-center. Then click "Add". And your FAQ page is live!
Related to: Customer support, Customer service, FAQ page, Helpdesk, ticketing, Live chat
Pricing 14-day free trial
Free to install
Change of FAQ colors, font sizes, custom texts, etc.
or $4/month billed at $48 once per year
All FREE plan features
Unlimited Categor., Sections, Q&A
Import&Export of FAQ
or $24/month billed at $288 once per year
PREMIUM FAQ + HELP DESK
Unlimited agents, email and chat accounts
Email, Chat, FB Messenger
$7/100 additional tickets
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
You go, girl!
Disapontited. Filled in all information, added to webpage as written in instruction, but page does not show up. Showing loading, but nothing going on. There is no chat, where you can as to help you. Definitely not worth payment
Hi, thank you for the feedback.
I just wanted to say that we have found the solution to the problem but the issue is related to the theme functionality. In order to resolve the issue, we'd need to access your admin panel. I've contacted you via email regarding this and looking forward to hear from you.
Also, I'd like to note that even though chat support is unavailable right now, our support team can be accessed at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help everyday of the week and we react as fast as possible.
Please get back to us via email and we'll fix the problem. Have a great day! Eoscity support.
The free version is alright. Allows for a basic FAQ page to be setup and implemented at no cost. If you want customization, paid plans allow for pretty full customization of the FAQ page.
Everyone, this is a fantastic app - easy to use, look great, definitely recommended! Even the free version is great - but of course you get a lot of additional useful features when you get the paid version.