HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Squisiti.net

ho istallato l'app ed è perfetta se si potesse sganciare la sezione inviaci una domanda per poterla installare per esempio nel footer? Saluti

FurPawSake

Beautiful and easy app to use and will definitely recommend it to anyone. I love it... so go get it :)

You go, girl!

Disapontited. Filled in all information, added to webpage as written in instruction, but page does not show up. Showing loading, but nothing going on. There is no chat, where you can as to help you. Definitely not worth payment

January 17, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

I just wanted to say that we have found the solution to the problem but the issue is related to the theme functionality. In order to resolve the issue, we'd need to access your admin panel. I've contacted you via email regarding this and looking forward to hear from you.

Also, I'd like to note that even though chat support is unavailable right now, our support team can be accessed at the email address: support@eoscity.com. We're here to help everyday of the week and we react as fast as possible.

Please get back to us via email and we'll fix the problem. Have a great day! Eoscity support.

MOmentum Books

The free version is alright. Allows for a basic FAQ page to be setup and implemented at no cost. If you want customization, paid plans allow for pretty full customization of the FAQ page.

Deadweight Industries

Everyone, this is a fantastic app - easy to use, look great, definitely recommended! Even the free version is great - but of course you get a lot of additional useful features when you get the paid version.

codebrew mugs

Was able to get started with a beautiful FAQ page in less than 5 minutes. I was able to customize it with my businesses colors.

CleanSea

Very good! Easy to use and great design. It's important for us to be able to show our website visitors answers to their questions to increase our conversion rate.

My Game Dog

pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!pretty good.!!

ABIS Electronics

Installed the premium version after using the free version for a while. Very easy to organise a lot of information into small tabs. Have added all our faqs and user manuals under the sections very easily. Helpful dev team. Had a small bug and sorted it in no time! Really appreciate it, thank you!

Jontong Ink

I've just downloaded the free version of the app. It is very clearly laid out and easy to use. All elements are easily customisable to fit my store's theme. I'm trying to keep my costs low before launch, but this is one app which I may upgrade right away. The added benefits of extra categories, and social chat are very appealing....and the upgrade price is very reasonable!. Thank you for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116