HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Floweria

very easy to use and simple! however, the font is too large, if its abit smaller then its perfect!

March 21, 2019

Hello, Floweria,

Thank you so much for using Help Center app and for inspiring review! FAQ page fonts are usually taken from shop's theme. But if some adjustments are needed - please contact our support "support@eoscity.com", and we'll be glad to help you with this issue.

Have a wonderful day!

Fins and Paws

It was easy to set up the FAQ page using this app. You could also drag and drop to arrange the sequence of various FAQs.

I would suggest adding an option to edit the font size and this app will be perfect!

montres-militaires.fr

I am using this app, but it is impossible to import images in the FAQ pages. I wrote several message to support without success. If I got a feedback I will change my note. Sorry this is important for me. Thanks.

UPDATE: Its a great app. Thanks to the support, I have been able to load an image and now it works fine, and looks professional. I like it and I now put a 5*. Thanks for the help.

March 13, 2019

Hello, Montres - militaires,

Thank you very much for the review! We are very glad to hear, that our recommendations regarding picture upload helped. All our team wish you a very successful business! Kind regards - Help Center support

Immunity Jewellery

Really good app and helpful technical support, resolved an issue I had very quickly. Would recommend.

March 08, 2019

Hello, Immunity Jewellery,
thank you very much for your feedback and review, it really means a lot to us. If you'll need any help in the future - just let us know! Wish you all the best :)
Help Center support

Baby Sofia

safsfdfsdfdghhgffgjmkhmhvfmgu,io,mvvdfukifkgtjuilyruy r zxfg jc j jtgsdfsfs jkkghgfhdffgggge5yrjyhjhgchmhceaföouhackrlveasiuövwaeö rrör öhföoshgörisgdfhdffkth

March 07, 2019

Hello, Baby Sofia,

This is Ingrida from HelpCenter support. I hope you're doing great today.
I was wondering if you have any questions regarding HelpCenter app? I would be happy to help, so please, do not hesitate to ask.
Or there are some other reasons making you leave this kind of a review? Our team would be glad to hear more about this.

Golfgreen

I used the app to create an easy FAQ page. I had some style changes from their native settings. The team really helped me make the page fit to my theme colours. Thanks

Artatler

This is a very useful app. It does blend into your theme as well. It allows me to create several FAQ section to serve different purposes / customers.

Thank you!

www.artatler.com, online gallery & art marketplace

Calamazag Plant Nursery

Installed Help Centre but needed a couple of changes to it. Help Centre response and customer service was five star.

V4Victor

Im so glad i found this application. Im very thankful as it a big help for my website. I am definitely recommend this app

Bob Groothuis

Fantastic tool, amazing its free! It was not needed to read the guidelines so easy was it to add it (with content). Supports gives quickly useful solutions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70