HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Just Riding

What a fantastic bunch of guys to put this out for free, it works so well.. exactly what we needed and saved us a couple of hundred dollars to get it made by a developer.

One of A Kind Variety Empotium

This app was helpful to the primary point of getting help. I wanted to see a wider range of colorful or maybe some exotic features to make it like a brand to compliment your store.

North-West Expeditions

After hearing how easy this app was to use I created some issues for myself when I first installed it (changed proxy settings and didn't adjust in navigation and a font/colour option that hid headings.) I was super frustrated (because I didn't know what the issues were). The developer was great. Email support was every 24 hours (and faster would have been nice), BUT it was comprehensive, clear and 100% worked. Help-Centre is set up now and I love it. It is a super effective and easy way to have a solid FAQ page.

FranceTshirt

MAGNIFICENT it's a magical team. I asked my question, the reour was very fast and excellent. I advise

Pine Apple Designs

An amazing app does what it says. Support is somewhat on another level, very fast response, very helpful.

MegaTot

It is a really good app however it has lost 2 stars because it loads un-minified scripts and styles on the frontend. Possibly not a big deal if it's the only app you use but these scripts can add up and each being loaded separately can take a toll on page load times and therefore SEO.

Wrought Iron Haven

THis is a MUST HAVE for any ecom site we use it for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com it cuts down on emails and chat levels. Its also a really good quick ref guide for our customer service training to answer general questions about the store.

Epic Water Systems

The App saved me a ton of time while moving over to my shopify store. Well organized and very easy to use.

Fherapy

Absolutely best FAQ app. No limits on questions or sections. Also fit my design perfectly. Thank you!

Drama London

Great app. One stop solution to the FAQ page. Very easy to use, would recommend.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63