HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Mobimax EU

HelpCenter is probably one of the best apps for generating your FAQ page. I've been using it since Day 1, and I really like how it behaves. It doesn't give you much ability of customizing it, but if you are good a bit with CSS, you can figure your way around it.

Drop a look at my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for ideas for your next FAQ page: https://www.mobimax.eu/community/faq

Fit Beans®

Good app. Very great customer support. I can recommend it...........................................

Girl on Bike Action

Excellent App. Makes a really nice FAQ for customers, doesn't have crazy pop-ups or review requests, and is super easy to set up. Very useful.

Arture

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)

Full Passport Coffee

Help Center app is extremely easy to use and would definitely recommend it. Unfortunately there is some glitches like reporting some errors when you want to save and you need to refresh page in order for changes to apply so that's why am giving 4 stars but other than that it is an awesome app

topbragdeals

Pretty simple and good looking FAQ. I tool a look at few others but this one is free and easy to use. Since I am only starting - basic features is enough for me. Recommend to try out.

TNV PARTS

Great & Free App! This is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

redhotsapce

Very good as for a FREE app. I need a FAQ to my page and this works. I used Safari browser and had issues with loading the app but Marius from support did a quick work and it loads fine now. Thanks!

grandean

I find it really easy to use. It has all the basic features for FAQ page. I have few questions regarding features - Marius from support was supper fast. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66