HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Getting It 4U

Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.

Rubio Monocoat Store

For free, it's a great app. Some of the text in the admin page needs a tidy (for example, when you add a section the info says "Your FAQ category name" which is confusing as there are also categories.)
But it's very good for a free app. Really easy to set up a nested FAQ page it minutes. The addition of a search box is nice too!

wildspiritfragrances

This is a super-easy way to create an FAQ page that matches your theme. No coding required, and the looks is great!

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Power My Adventure

How do I add it to a FAQ page? It's a good app but no help if I don't know how to add all my questions to a damn FAQ page?!?!

July 11, 2019

Hello, Power My Adventure!

Thank you for your question!
Please take a look at this short video here: it will start right there where the question is addressed - how to link Help Center app with your shop's menu:
https://youtu.be/Nqfffk0biw4?t=145 (HelpCenter)​
Full video you can find in Help Center app's listing page on Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter)
We also wrote you an email adding some additional screenshots explaining the issue.

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. Also if there are any other questions that we could help you with - lets keep in contact.
We are always happy to help!
Our support email is support@eoscity.com

Have a nice day!

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

This Help Center app is so easy to use and customer service is responsive. Makes your customer service FAQ look neat and professional. I recommend it for your store.

Dinky Winky

EXCELENT. It's so clear an easy to use. My shop looks more professional and great. I really recomend this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85