4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for easily setting up FAQ pages and enhancing customer interaction with a live chat feature. They appreciate the responsive customer service and efficient performance. The FAQ feature is valued for reducing customer queries and improving customer experience. The paid plan's additional features, like Product Tabs, are seen as a worthy investment. The app is praised for its easy integration, reliability, and continuous updates that improve the interface and add new features. The support team is commended for their speed and accuracy.

August 18, 2016

Easy to use - would highly recommend! :)

Bridsons
March 26, 2017

It's been so easy to use so far, and was a simple out of the box experience!

Slippers Xyz
March 28, 2019

Kick-ass app!! Super easy to setup! Two thumbs up :) For a free app they have gone above and beyond with this one.

The Milky Fern
May 19, 2018

This is a very useful app for my store. Helped me create an organized help center page.

Slips And Laces
Philippines
Edited December 12, 2020

The app is simple to set up, and it is free! Marius helped me resolving a small issue I had in less than 24 hours. I totally recommend this app, and Marius team does a great job supporting it! --------------------------- Updating the rating to 1 star since the app recently started to crash using Google Chrome (Mac), and it is nearly impossible to set up anything :-( It will freeze all the time.

Canvas by Numbers
Spain
Shark Byte, Inc replied December 15, 2020

Thank you for your message and for being our customer. Our support and development team is always here and ready to assist you with any issues that arise. However, we could not replicate the problem you have encountered. We have sent you an e-mail requesting some additional information so we can investigate the matter. Looking forward to your reply!

November 19, 2023