HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

MonCadeau3D

a very responsive customer service! the team helpcenter helped me a lot with the installation of the application and made all the desired changes

Bonita Candles

What an incredibly simple to use app, and it is so hard to find a free app these days, I am delighted with this find, and will use it again on other stores I develop. I didn't need an FAQ, I was just looking for an 'accordion' facility to enable a better layout for a long page. This did exactly what I needed and works great, it even will follow your theme settings for fonts and colours which help for consistency and saving time! I had only one support question, which was to be able to change the URL. I got an almost immediate answer, with screenshot and solution. So I can even say superb support even as a non-paid user. Very well done to the developers of this app - and thank you so much!!

September 17, 2019

Dear Bonita Candles,

Thank you very much for an inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :).
If you have more questions about the HC app - we'll be always ready to help.

Have a great day!
Help Center support

Mèka

Great app! We have opted for the free version for the time being and it meets our expectations very well. Even the paid version is great value for money in my opinion. Plus, the customer service is amazing! There was interference between the app and our theme in the beginning, but Justas got back to me and solved it very quickly. Highly recommended!

CatNovation

I had the pleasure to deal with Justas from the support group and I have to say that he made my experience a great one. I am quite new at all of this and sometimes ask questions that may seem basic to some but not to Justas. He took the time to understand my exact needs, answered quickly, clearly and politely. Thank you Justas for the great work and for the amazing support.

Boutique

Application très performante et simple d'utilisation. Je recommande cette application. Il y a juste un point négatif, ce sont les liens service client qui nous renvoie sur des pages vierges.

YOUnique Fashion

First of all, the app works great. The customer service in helping me to resolve an issue was one of the most rewarding experiences I've received yet. They took the time to show what most companies lack in this ecommerce world, and that's the word "empathy." I love this app. Period. Thanks again guys for helping our company.

September 5, 2019

Dear YOUnique Fashion,

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot! We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding Help Center app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!
Help Center support

heapsfeed

I'm very new to Shopify and I'm amazed that I can create store pages like I did with HelpCenter. Questions opens when you click and they can be closed if you do not need that question. My FAQs looks great and I didn't need a developer. Amazing, I will use Premium HelpCenter in the future!

hygeens

nice, clean adn easy.. i like my website clean and my apps to look clean too. i could not install from the beginning but they helped me quickly. 5 stars!

Corkiwatch

I don't see any convincing from your introduction. It seems very difficult to set up the content. I do not like them.Thank you for recommending

September 2, 2019

Hello Corkiwatch,

Thank you for a review. Based on our customer's experience who created more than 35 000 FAQ, we developed and are constantly improving our app that it would be easy to use for the merchants and created FAQ page would look professional and solid.
Help Center team is always ready to give a helping hand to the customers using our app, do customisations according to our customers needs.
If you have any feedback where we could improve - please let us know at support@eoscity.com.

We wish you all the best in your business!
Help Center team

Nouvelle Jeunesse

Also unhappy from the changes. For my futures shops, I won't use this app as the free features are too limited (1 section please come on) and I dont use any of the premium features. Time to find an alternative...

August 25, 2019

Thanks for your honest opinion! We appreciate you being our customer as everyone else and is sad that changes makes you unhappy. Please understand that the same as you, we are business. Its nice to give people something valuable for free, but businesses will not survive on good intentions. So now we're offering a PREMIUM version with new features our customers requested. Free version is still there and has all it needs to have a FAQ page on a store.

IMPORTANT that in order to treat our customers fairly we're allowing to make additional categories and sections until 15th of October. You can add as many sections and categories as you wish until then. I hope this transitional period will be helpful to you and if there's any questions, we're looking forward to here from you at support@eoscity.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91