HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

BC General Store

I used this app to put a FAQ section on my website. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It was the easiest thing I have done since starting my business. Highly recommend to everyone.
It was a simple fill in the blanks application.

windmup

Very good app. This is the feature I have always wanted to achieve.Thank you very much for the developer.

Power My Adventure

How do I add it to a FAQ page? It's a good app but no help if I don't know how to add all my questions to a damn FAQ page?!?!

July 11, 2019

Hello, Power My Adventure!

Thank you for your question!
Please take a look at this short video here: it will start right there where the question is addressed - how to link Help Center app with your shop's menu:
https://youtu.be/Nqfffk0biw4?t=145 (HelpCenter)​
Full video you can find in Help Center app's listing page on Shopify app store (https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter)
We also wrote you an email adding some additional screenshots explaining the issue.

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. Also if there are any other questions that we could help you with - lets keep in contact.
We are always happy to help!
Our support email is support@eoscity.com

Have a nice day!

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

This Help Center app is so easy to use and customer service is responsive. Makes your customer service FAQ look neat and professional. I recommend it for your store.

Dinky Winky

EXCELENT. It's so clear an easy to use. My shop looks more professional and great. I really recomend this.

Sheratique

Awesome app. I'm creating my FAQ page now and it is so simple. It's a user friendly and you can design your page in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Polaris Baby

Very easy to use and customize, haven't experienced any problems with the app yet (although I have only been using it for a month).

Groom Your Pet

Super useful application, has reduced our support emails at least by 35% great job guys and it looks awesome

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85