HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
April 27, 2022

This is a great platform for marketers who want to create a FAQ page for their business. I really like the FAQ page that I made for my business because it allows me to keep my customers informed about all of my latest offers and promotions. The live chat is another great feature that makes it easy to serve my customers and provide them with the support they need. It is a great platform that allows me to create a page that is unique to my business. https://www.KinkyToy.Store https://www.Shackled.Me

Shackled.Me
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 19, 2022

I had a quick issue and support was quick, efficient and painless. Thank you! We are very pleased with our FAQ page

SCARAMUZZA ECO SHOP
Edited May 2, 2022

Extremely beautiful FAQ page. Andrius was super fast in response. We got reply within 1 min after sending an enquiry. A while later, the bug was resolved right away. The team is very professional and skillful. You will surely get prompt and professional tailor support from them.

LMCHING Group
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 26, 2022

Best FAQ generator to be used in short, a must try solution for ecommerce project , a great interfac

yellly
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 23, 2022

Bonne appli pour configurer des FAQ organisées et jolies. Le support est très bon et réactif, je recommande

Japa-Mania
France
March 18, 2022

This is a fantastic solution for a help desk/ticketing system for a new store. Customer support has been wonderful. Highly recommend.

JustCoffeeTables
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 17, 2022

This app is great! It combine 4 super necessary apps in 1 and load fast without demaging your website! The support answer around 6-12 hours since you send them a message and this guys are super commit for your needs. For conclusion - SUPER RECOMMENDED!

ספורט אונליין
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2022

I used this app for FAQ I love it it's super easy and sets you up with 90% of the fill in highly rec

Royalty Living's
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 7, 2022

Love this app to create a FAQ page for my website. Its easy, smooth, and seamless and perfect for startups

Baddie All Night
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 25, 2022

I've been using HelpCentre for over a year and it is great. Just starting to use the Live Chat functionality now and the set up was easy.

Gabadoo