HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

VetMedSolutions

Easy to use, clean layout. Happy with this app. Does what it says and its free. Makes it easy for customers to find info.

Exquissence

I despise building Frequently Asked Questions pages and filling them with relevant content. HelpCenter was a great addition and made the process a lot easier.

mysimpledog

w wdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadwadawdaw

KITZA SHOP

I like app, is the best, i can anwers the questioms importantes to my customers, the app is easy to us.

KMLeon

Love this. Created easy to read FAQ pages. Does exactly what it should, so 5 stars frome me! Recommended app.

Spacellers

excelente aplicación, me permite tener una pagina mas profesional teniendo mas orden y reponiendo al cliente de forma mas interactiva

Air Purifier Oasis

I used this app to my personal business, and i like a lot how it make look the pages with its easy use

Twisted Sistas', Inc

Does exactly what it says it does. Helped me do a great job, and made a complicated task super easy. Love it! Keep up the good work

TMH

I really like the fact that I can organize my FAQ questions by section. It's easier for the users to go straight to the matter instead have to scroll all over the page to get the answer they are looking for. I recommend it!

PK's

This is an easy to use app and beautiful interface. I'm glad its a free app and i hope it stays this way :)