HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hemmens Hammock

Location Croatia

It's easy to use and intuitive. Free feature is all that we need at this moment and we're glad we have an option to upgrade when needed.

BrickWood Ovens

I had an installation issue and contacted the HelpCenter support team. From the moment the Trouble Ticket was submitted - to having the problem fixed (backend Shopify login was required)... was just 20 min TOPS! And all of this magic happened at 2:00am PST. I'm pleasantly surprised at the level of support! A+

Küchenhelferi

Location Germany

Nice!ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Cool Mini-Splits

Very good app with good templates, easy to use and very affordable. The support also helped me customize it so it was easy, thank!

Maravi Coffee Canada

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Helped with my wesite FAQ. thanks. Helps keep my customer experience standards high. I liked the editable sections

Luminescent Lounge

Location Ireland

excellent app - provides template and samples to fill out and modify. Seamless customer experience - would recommend.

Seraphin Station

Time spent using app About 2 months

The formatting tools really suck for the FAQ page. Not user friendly or stable. At All. Not being able to change or match fonts is time consuming and inconvenient :((

November 25, 2021

Hello there!

Kindly note that HelpCenter app tries to take in the styles as provided by your theme developer. HelpCenter FAQ page will look different on different themes.

Our agent has reached out to you to assist and apply the changes you are trying to achieve.

Best wishes,
Support team

Warizan Reloved

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is until now an excellent app. I work everyday and the support team is great. I am using the free plan and I am very satisfied.

douilletland

Location France

Really intuitive app to make beautiful and ergonomic FAQs, haven't tested other options so far,
will edit review when it is the case

Simply Gum

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app with awesome support team! We had a small issue with how the FAQ page was displaying on our website and the help desk team fixed it within minutes of me reaching out! couldn't be happier.