HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Drenaje Graffiti Store

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 years

La aplicación es genial, funciona bien y es personalisable, incluso el plan gratuito, facil de usar y visualmente bella

dormroom.shop

Support was helpful and responded quickly via email until my issue was resolved. Ui looks nice too!

Meebike

Location China
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Donatas is really friendly and helpful!!

WhatTheChef?!

Location Germany

gut aber etwas teuergggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddbbbbbbbbbbbb,,,,,,,,,,,,

Creabest-De

Location China
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have added this APP for years, today I found the APP content all can not collapse or rolled up.
This problem has appeared two times. Then the after-sale service is great.
The problem has been solved quickly. So I give 5 stars again.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
Most of the common app issues can be quickly fixed by our developers by contacting our support team. If you have any questions in the future, let us know and our support team will be more than happy to lend you a hand!

GoDoggy

Location Japan

The app works great and the development team seems quite responsive and continuously improving and adding new features. I look forward to continuing using this HelpCenter app for our knowledge base, FAQ, Contact form, and live chat support. (Some new tools like chat have missing translation fields but support mentioned they will add the ability to translate those missing fields)

Shackled.Me

This is a great platform for marketers who want to create a FAQ page for their business. I really like the FAQ page that I made for my business because it allows me to keep my customers informed about all of my latest offers and promotions. The live chat is another great feature that makes it easy to serve my customers and provide them with the support they need. It is a great platform that allows me to create a page that is unique to my business. https://www.KinkyToy.Store https://www.Shackled.Me

SCARAMUZZA ECO SHOP

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a quick issue and support was quick, efficient and painless. Thank you! We are very pleased with our FAQ page

LMCHING Group

Location Hong Kong SAR

Extremely beautiful FAQ page. Andrius was super fast in response. We got reply within 1 min after sending an enquiry. A while later, the bug was resolved right away. The team is very professional and skillful. You will surely get prompt and professional tailor support from them.

yellly

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best FAQ generator to be used in short, a must try solution for ecommerce project , a great interfac