HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ספורט אונליין

This app is great! It combine 4 super necessary apps in 1 and load fast without demaging your website! The support answer around 6-12 hours since you send them a message and this guys are super commit for your needs. For conclusion - SUPER RECOMMENDED!

Royalty Living's

I used this app for FAQ I love it it's super easy and sets you up with 90% of the fill in highly rec

Baddie All Night

Love this app to create a FAQ page for my website. Its easy, smooth, and seamless and perfect for startups

Gabadoo

I've been using HelpCentre for over a year and it is great. Just starting to use the Live Chat functionality now and the set up was easy.

World Creatorz

I enjoyed how easy it was to set up on my Shopify store. I'm new to using it and I'm pretty much comfortable with everything.

SGNS

SGNS STORE
Wir nutzen Helpcenter sowohl mit FAQ als auch Tabs + Chat. Einfach aufzusetzen auch ohne grosse IT Kenntnisse.
Besonders lobenswert ist der schnelle Kundensupport rund
um die Uhr.

Zeta Drinks

Muy contento con esta aplicación. Tuve algunos problemas con la configuración y en menos de 24 horas lo solucionaron.

Stream To Your Car

Very happy with the app and their customer service. I would use this on any other future sites i create also.

Atomic Cherry

We use the FAQ part of this app and it's very easy to use. Outstanding customer service. Highly recommended.

Smart Sassery by RBF Grafix

I truly adore the ease in using this app and it creates a beautiful FAQ page. I've been using this app since it hit the market and I'm so happy to have found it. Thank you guys for the amazing work you do.