HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

FAQ page, ticketing, Livechat, Chatbot for support, Tabs

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

World Creatorz

I enjoyed how easy it was to set up on my Shopify store. I'm new to using it and I'm pretty much comfortable with everything.

SGNS

Location Germany

SGNS STORE
Wir nutzen Helpcenter sowohl mit FAQ als auch Tabs + Chat. Einfach aufzusetzen auch ohne grosse IT Kenntnisse.
Besonders lobenswert ist der schnelle Kundensupport rund
um die Uhr.

Zeta Drinks

Location Spain

Muy contento con esta aplicación. Tuve algunos problemas con la configuración y en menos de 24 horas lo solucionaron.

Stream To Your Car

Very happy with the app and their customer service. I would use this on any other future sites i create also.

Atomic Cherry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We use the FAQ part of this app and it's very easy to use. Outstanding customer service. Highly recommended.

Smart Sassery by RBF Grafix

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I truly adore the ease in using this app and it creates a beautiful FAQ page. I've been using this app since it hit the market and I'm so happy to have found it. Thank you guys for the amazing work you do.

Lotsa Style

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Awesome customer support. They team help me to fix my page quickly. Will recommend to others. 5 stars.

iSeeVC

Location Australia

Easy to use and customisable FAQ with great support when we had a conflict with another app. Highly recommended!

Alluxe Car Mats

Location Australia

Amazing app with lots of great features, easy to use. And helpful customer service is a plus. Highly recommend.

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Location Malta
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app for the FAQs for nearly 18 months which was great for our website, easy to install, configure and maintain. I then started to use Tabs on our product pages, this also was very easy to set up and use and is great for saving time when editing the same content on multiple products in addition to keeping maximum information in a smaller more manageable style. Very happy with the support I received when I encountered a few difficulties.