HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Horticulture Lighting Group

FEEDBACK: I wish i could create more than 1 FAQ page.
Perfect for FAQ. Very clean. and looks great on website

Naturalia Officiel

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YVR Cookie

I love this app! Great help as well whenever I needed help they were quick to help. Looking forward to continue using this app!

kissx love

it is ok now, but I prefer to pay after proving the application and all the tools.

FitFoodz

Used this app to answer all of my clients question without hassle will result in an easier user experience, less client frustration and will save a lot of my time thank you!

SOULCIALCIRCLE

Justas and the devs fixed an issue I was having with my FAQ page at a fast response rate, this app works fluidly and works with any theme even custom ones

Simshoper

Great app!
awesome features for a free app. easy to use.

The support is very fast and very supportive.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

Create beautiful FAQ pages with ease, this is a must have application. The support is also excellent.

Swiss Rocks

Very nice app for FAQ pages. Sleek and smart. Gives nice UX. Different design templates that you can customise with your colours etc. And swift helpful support! Recommend :)

Airport Candy

Super easy to setup and their customer service is superb! Marius is extremely helpful! They are even open to new suggestions. Love that!