HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

HelpCenter | FAQ Chat Helpdesk

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
July 22, 2022

The ticketing system is quite nice for most things, and the one time we had an issue with a form the team responded and fixed it the same day, which is pretty huge.
There are a few minor nuisances like the ticketing page needing to be manually reloaded to view customer history and the way some search terms and results persist after you switch "bins", and need to have the search terms manually deleted to view the contents of the new bin.
Despite a few bumps, quite a good experience overall.

Penguin Amusement Inc
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shark Byte, Inc replied September 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your honest feedback!
It really helps make our product better and grow.

We have passed this information to our dev team so they can look at it more deeply.

All the best,
HelpCenter team

July 22, 2022

App works great! Had some issues when we upgraded our theme to 2.0, but the support was amazing and they were able to get it up and working perfectly.

Swiss Madison - well made forever
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Shark Byte, Inc replied September 1, 2022

Thank you very much for the appreciation of our support level!
We are always trying our best to help our customers quickly and efficiently.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again ;)
Have a good one!

Best wishes,
HelpCenter team

July 12, 2022

GREAT SERVICE! He helped me with all of my problems, and I asked a lot. Fast and nice technical support.

LillyTees
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shark Byte, Inc replied July 12, 2022

Hello LillyTees!

Thank you for your kind works, you've made our day :)
We'll try our best to keep the level of service as high as it possible.

In case any questions about our app occurs,k please feel free to contact our Support Team again.

Have a great week.

Helpcenter Team

Edited June 30, 2022

The FAQ is great, but there are a LOT of bugs with Helpdesk (archived emails reappearing, receiving duplicate emails in inbox, archive function simply not working). Today I am even unable to open certain emails. Also you can't easily see your sent messages (you have to create an automated rule to tag your outgoing tickets which seems silly)

Bento&co
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shark Byte, Inc replied July 1, 2022

Dear Bento&co,
Thank you for your feedback. Our development team has identified the issues with HelpDesk and working on fixing them. We have prioritized your account and fixed the ticket opening issue.
These issues are temporary and and will be fixed until the weekend.

June 30, 2022

La aplicación es genial, funciona bien y es personalisable, incluso el plan gratuito, facil de usar y visualmente bella

Drenaje Graffiti Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 28, 2022

Support was helpful and responded quickly via email until my issue was resolved. Ui looks nice too!

dormroom.shop
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 27, 2022

Donatas is really friendly and helpful!!
This is a great platform for marketers who want to create a FAQ page for their business. I really like the FAQ page that I made for my business because it allows me to keep my customers informed about all of my latest offers and promotions. The live chat is another great feature that makes it easy to serve my customers and provide them with the support they need. It is a great platform that allows me to create a page that is unique to my business

Meebike
China
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
May 26, 2022

gut aber etwas teuergggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddbbbbbbbbbbbb,,,,,,,,,,,,

WhatTheChef?!
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited May 24, 2022

I have added this APP for years, today I found the APP content all can not collapse or rolled up.
This problem has appeared two times. Then the after-sale service is great.
The problem has been solved quickly. So I give 5 stars again.

Creabest-De
China
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Shark Byte, Inc replied May 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
Most of the common app issues can be quickly fixed by our developers by contacting our support team. If you have any questions in the future, let us know and our support team will be more than happy to lend you a hand!

April 28, 2022

The app works great and the development team seems quite responsive and continuously improving and adding new features. I look forward to continuing using this HelpCenter app for our knowledge base, FAQ, Contact form, and live chat support. (Some new tools like chat have missing translation fields but support mentioned they will add the ability to translate those missing fields)

GoDoggy