HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

HelpCenter | FAQ & HelpDesk

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

PushlyStore

Very good application, with a super fast customer support and very good service, highly recommended !!!

Car Coat Ultima

I used this brilliant app to add easy-to-access FAQs and has worked like a charm. Great job guys and I recommend this app to anyone who is on a budget and is just starting out

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

littlefluffystore

The interface is easy to use and to understand. Wanted some customizations for my FAQ page created with this app and the customizations were made within half a day by contacting the support team.
HelpDesk ticketing service works well, you can have as many inboxes connected as you want there that allow handling all emails more quickly.

Wisold

We went for the premium option, but honestly the app is overall not worth it. These sort of apps suppose ease up your customer communication but for us it didnt!
Clanky set up, really bad overview in inbox and per each customer. Slow and laggy.
Needs some serious improvement, customer support only through email and really slow. I would rather pay more and have a proper helpdesk function then this.
Sorry gave it try but there are better options out there that actually help and make your life easier.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is sorry you felt this way.

Development is constantly improving the product to meet the best expectations.

If you are willing to give HD another try - our team can guide you through each step to set up and maintain the application in the fastest and easiest way.

Best wishes

Aoiro.shop

This interface is user-friendly. You pay about 4 dollars a month, and you can create good faq pages with several languages.

Tails Pet Centre

Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service, Good Service, Good service, Good service, Good service

Boibab.com

I had a problem with my store and they fix it in less than 24h.... fantastic service!!! love them:)

Soulrelieve

I used the app for help center / Q&A page and it was more than helpful. thank you. the ready templates is great and time saver

torani.jp

Had an issue with the app and how it was loading on the website, but the support team got back to me immediately and was able to solve the issue quickly. Very much appreciate the speedy support!