HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

HOLDHOUSE

nice app, really ;) cool and simple to control. Its very useful beacuse u got all u need!!!!!
-Rudi from Germany. XD

SMART X

I used this app to do my privacy policy, shipping policy, etc. Really convenient and easy to setup with the help of the generator.

Foco Ink

saves so much time and is easy to use, i offer you use this if your in a rush, and its free so why not :)

jokerasking

J'ai utilisé cette application pour que mon FAQ paraisse professionnel et classe. J'aime bien cette application il est simple a utilisé. Je la recommande vivement a tout ceux qui souhaite avoir une page FAQ de qualité et pro.

Warehouza

Excellent app so far. I have not had any issues that would raise any eyebrows. I hope it stays that way. Keep up the good work.

Dogs & Stars

I have been using this app for a while and it's reliable and works well for my needs. I have a tiny business and while people tend to ignore FAQs on websites I have a reference point I can link an use for myself, which is super handy. If my business actually made any money, I'd upgrade!

Kaeruu

This is just an amazing app. I'd recommend all the shopify users to utilize this app. Wish everyone the best in everything!

Remedy Real

We found it very easy to use and not complicated at all! an overall great addition to our store, Thanks!

Shades Store Co

Non-hassle, easy to use, it helps to build my page and organizing is never been easier. Kudos to the developer

weblit

This a very useful app with a free version. Works smoothly, it's customizable, and it covers all we need for an FAQ page.