HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Mercado Boricua

Excelente aplicación permite tener todo mucho mas organizado y que los clientes puedan encontrar respuestas a sus preguntas.

Tea O'Clock Official

Barenvou Home

Excelente aplicacion, hace que mi tienda se vea mucho mas ordenada y eso genera confianza en todos los clientes, la recomiendo.

Muslim-Hijrah

This app really Help me a lot as beginer at ecommerce, really make me easy to make FAQ detail

Gadgets & Co Homecom

I used this App to help me set my dropshipping business super easy, helpful and cost-effective highly recommend

Aurora healthiness

I used this app and i think so this is the best app to add to your store for the faq's etc I used this app n multiple stores

NZ Beards

The app is actually awesome. I'm just using the free plan and have had zero issues. It's beginner-friendly as well.

SupartFit

It was very to easy to use. and came with editable sections that quickened the process. Also show how to link it to store.

VivreBien

wonderful ! I love this app, it is so easy to use and very strong to answer all questions from my customers.

PracticalPC

This is very easy to use. I've tried a lot of FAQ apps and most of them...suck. This one looks nice, it's easy to update, move questions around..etc. It's worth getting off the free plan, and it's a really nice addition to our web store.