HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Viola Blossoms

love it. I just started using it, it's clear, usefull and free. I raccomand this application to everyone who just started.

Wandesnack

The app is really easy to use and it looks great integrated in the website. I highly recommend it to any shopify user.

lemonelves

It's very useful.I am a newer in running shopify, it helps me processing the FAQ problems.I will recommend it to my friends.

Orders without Borders

This app is pretty easy to work with and well designed. It took only a few minutes to get an FAQ page up and running. Thanks for the great work.

Pawsitive Tags

Easy to make a FAQ page. The only thing it's missing is the meta description. It would get 5 stars otherwise

Shaymar's Gifts

This app is really great to use. This is my first time using this app will use it in the future.

Growpalstore

Super fácil de usar, ha sido un gran aporte a reducir los riesgos asociados a las dudas sobre innovación. Gracias

MEDICO PRESTO

Une très bonne application pour rédiger sa page de FAQ. Je recommande vraiment cette application très facile à utiliser.

Smart Home Gadgets

Excellent format and very easy to use! I would highly recommend this app for anyone building a FAQ page or knowledge base.

StayblCam

Excellent. Easy to use and customize and looks professional on our site! Love the fact that images can be included in the answers.