HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs | Reviews

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

SHINY JEWELRY

Great application ! Very simple to use and the support team is very helpful and fast ! Highly recommand it.

Ozhotdeal.com.au

very helpful app and great, user friendly and easy to use, my store is just new and im going to upgrade it later

His & Her Shop

HelpCenter is good and easy to use. I like FAQ, all the instructions in edit page is user-friendly and clear.

YohY-shop

这款应用简单易操作,界面也简洁美观,是一款很好的FAQ设置应用。而且还提供14天免费试用,非常棒。
如果能有那种基本款仅收取少量费用的选择就太好了。目前的最低收费对于我们这种几乎没有收入的人来说还是觉得稍微有点高。

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

I finally found an app that gives my website another notch of elevation. thanks. It's easy to apply. Im still working on implementing the Helpdesk feature. But so far so good.

Baby Tula UK

I think the app itself is great and the customer service is quick and very friendly. but it is a bit buggy. Older articles cannot be deleted, there were problems with moving articles around and inheriting the font from the theme. So I hope this will be fixed in the long term to provide better usability. The help desk was able to help very fast though.

Harazat Box

Love the look for the Help Center. Even the support team that's very quick to help with any design issues!

Renato.cz

We've set up Help Center and it looks absolutely stunning, we have encountered few issues but the support team fixed all issues super fast!
Strongly recommend

homefinnestluxury

i used this app to help me do my FAQ section and l must say, lm so excited right now, so easy to use

Loved By Doggo

The auto-reply email feature only works if the incoming email is formatted a certain way. For example, an incoming message from "First Last" firstlast@example.com will not receive an auto reply. If you try to reply to said message, the app gives you the following error message "the to.O field is invalid" (and yes, that is exactly how it is spelled). Even the error messages have an error. There were also other inconsistencies that let me know that the developer didn't test the app to make sure that it looked and behaved right. For example, the Live Chat area template mentioned an email template (two separate areas). Some areas also didn't have complete sentences so you had to guess what it was trying to say. Overall, I am tired of developers pushing out apps without fully testing them first. I wish Shopify did third-party testing before allowing any app to be sold in the App Store.

May 2, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your honest opinion. We’re sorry for the impression that the app wasn’t fully tested, we spend a lot of time for tests and we wouldn't release it to the public if any errors can be found.
If any small issues appear due to the continuous app improvement related code updates, we get them resolved quickly, although such situations are an exception. We’re already working on the mentioned issues and it will not take long to fix.

Hopefully, we can chat a little bit more on an email thread, so we’re looking forward to hear from you. Sincerely, the HelpCenter team!