4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. They value its FAQ feature and live chat capabilities for providing real-time customer support. The app's customer service is commended for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. Merchants also note that it integrates well with store themes and reduces customer emails, indicating its effectiveness in delivering necessary information. It's seen as a key tool for enhancing customer interaction and support.

December 6, 2016

Overall 10/10 super easy, it's free, can't complain at all.

Great app, super simple to use and generate sections with. Contact form does not work right now for some reason so I disabled it. Would like ability to change text size without using HTML but I'm sure that'll be implemented in an update.

Wholesalevaperanger
July 16, 2019

Really great App, well thought out, and will definitely make things easier for customers to find answers to their questions.

Getting It 4U
October 3, 2016

pls add the opportunity to change the order of topics/articles by drag and drop. otherwise, if I have to set-up an alphabetical order, I have to rewrite everything
thanks in advance
awesome app anyway, yay!

Casimier
Germany
July 28, 2019

Love this. Created easy to read FAQ pages. Does exactly what it should, so 5 stars frome me! Recommended app.

KMLeon
Belgium
March 9, 2018

Thank God that I finally found this great app. I get so many inquiries from customers through my online store furniturestop.co.uk on a daily basis and my team used to respond the same kinds of questions individually which took a lot of time. This app has saved so much of precious time by building attractive branded FAQs page for us.

Furniture Delivery Uk
February 7, 2017

Really easy to use and looks good on mobile and desktop

Iwantastrap
Singapore
April 13, 2017

Really easy to use. It looks clean and professional. I love the fact that it matched my store's theme perfectly personalizing the app with my brand colours. Thanks for making this & for releasing it for free!

Beautiliciousdelights
Italy
October 14, 2016

Very easy to set up and update. It looks very professional too!

Fringesports
September 24, 2016

This app is easy to use and makes it easy for customers to find answers to their questions

Dr Goat Beard Facial Care
May 24, 2016

Hands down - the best Free helpdesk app out there. Hard to believe its FREE. Works perfectly for the Everyman Team.

Everyman Co