Reviews (1,331)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable templates and seamless integration with existing themes. It's known for its reliability and features like FAQ, Product Tabs, and Live Chat, which effectively reduce customer queries and emails. The responsive customer support team is quick to resolve issues. The professional look of the app enhances the user experience, making it highly recommended for small businesses due to its simplicity and effectiveness.

September 19, 2016

Very happy with this app, Makes a great FAQ page.

Truck Elec
Ireland
About 5 years using the app
January 6, 2019

Very easy to use! It made my FAQ page cleaner and easier to navigate. Great quality app and best of all it's free. Highly recommend!

Glenlea Greenhouses
About 5 years using the app
Edited October 30, 2020

Love the look and the customer service. We needed a few minor custom changes on our page button and they got it done in a super timely manner! I would highly recommend this app, and will definitely use it again!

Cielomar Jewelry
July 30, 2018

Simple, easy to use, works well. A little limited when it comes to presentation but for free there's nothing better out there.

Direct 4x4
January 16, 2023

I was using the FAQ feature of this app for many years. This was free. However, they decided they needed to charge if you had more than 5 FAQ articles. When they launched the pay plan, instead of just limiting your display of FAQ articles to 5, they deleted all of your content beyond the 5 articles.

So, even by paying the money to upgrade, I would have had to recreate all of my content in their system. Very foolish and they lost me as a customer.

Stinking Patch Co.
Shark Byte, Inc replied January 16, 2023

Hello Stinking Patch Co. Team!

We are sorry that the app upgrade made you upset.
And wish it was lighter for our customers.

During these last week our dev team has been working hard to bring the missing FAQ data back to your store.

I’d like to inform you that this process has been completed by now and your FAQ articles should be brought back to your store. You can contact us for the additional details regarding the missing data of FAQ.

In case you'd make a decision to be our customer again, please let us know, and we'll try our best to make your journey with us as joyful as it can.

Best regards,
Helpcenter Team.

February 8, 2018

Great free app with amazing features! I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

Magnetrx
February 27, 2017

Just started using and it seems ok, but there isn't enough flexibility to just have a page of FAQs, what if you only have 1 question per category, its a waste to make multiple categories.

You have to add a category, ok 'general', but then you need to add a 'section' too? What if I don't want to have multiple sections. The app should allow you to add either a section or an article after adding a category to allow for all variations, not force you to make a section.

Retailtherapyboutique
Edited June 10, 2023

for a great app, the sudden switch to asking us to pay for features that were previously available and DRASTICALLY cutting the number of FAQ articles that were available on the free plan for a ridiculous amount of money is daylight robbery. If I didn't have that many articles that I spent money on, I wouldn't have continued with this. but seems i have no choice.

DrawnBy:
Singapore
April 4, 2017

Alll great and easily installed - many thanks.

Nerja Tapas Tours
January 11, 2017

Minimalistic app with key features which gets the job done!

Cavadecavas