HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Bar in the House

Awesome template to develop my FAQ. I´ve used it for all my stores. It´s awesome! Highly recommended.

tranquille-ete.fr

I used the help-center support to be sure to install it well. Very fast and and efficient. Thanks to all

Organic Weave Shop

I found this app super easy to use. The professional looking results are great - it's good to have all FAQ in same place. I recommend the app

Pribily

i think this APP is very good,very convenient and convenient,it can help my shop a lot and deal with many questions

FashionLike.Me

Great app, really good customisaton features and allows a quick and easy FAQ page to go up. Best FAQ app on the app store, in my opinion.

Puppy Playhouse

This app is amazing. I recommend it to all my colleagues. Easy to use and easy to download. Five stars !

Unmei Sport

I'm in love with this app! I recommended it.. easy to use, nice looking and professional!
An High-quality online store need a FAQ page, and that's the best app!

Picture City International Inc.

This app do its purpose for free. Very good app using it now for my website. Will buy a plan after exploring it.

MobiLights

Frequently asked asked questions improve the credibility & trust of customers on a website. This App helps achieve this easily with its beautiful & professional presentation. Till Date I have not come across any negative experiences with the app's installation. Its recommended that you have this functionality in your site.

PRECIOVS

While the app is very intuitive and easy to use by the customers, the team was also there to make small changes to have the app fit to my theme. Really appreciated.