HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

Dripfancy

I use this app to generate my FAQs. Really its a good app and its free !
Im very conform with the app.

VoidScan

Extremely versatile and easy to use! Able to create FAQ menus with many different options. Simply edit and move categories, sections and articles to fit your website theme.

Emma Allen

VERY simple and honestly it is a pleasure to use it ! The FREE version works very well by itself, the paid version offers addiitional features such as design.

Luminist

Really helpful app, still going at it, but very simple to use and helpful for building a FAQ system for my website.

PayandPack.com

Love this feature, it help customer to find out answer themselves. Reduce the time and costs of customer service.

Maxtory

Excellent app, easy to use and working perfect for me. Super simple setup, nice design, easy to modify. 5 stars!

MME AUTHENTIQUE

Good design of the FAQ and the app is easy to use. Simple and sufficient results. Exactly what I needed. I strongly recommend the app

Cottage LunaSea

I am new to Shopify and setting up websites. This app is so easy and offers a template that is able to be edited to conform to your business.

Oh&Ah

This app is unstable and the support are weak. This app is unstable and the support are weak. This app is unstable and the support are weak.

March 25, 2020

Hello Oh&Ah,

We checked your situation with developers promptly. Help Center app does not in any way affect the way a client's store works. Our app installs and is reachable by a single page in the entire store. The only thing it can affect is that single FAQ page. If this page experiences problems - then it's either our fault or the shop's theme is interfering with our functionality - which we can fix. But if the problems arise anywhere outside of the FAQ page - we technically have no influence over it.
Since Help Center app was uninstalled from your store 2 days ago, maybe there were some other changes in your shop's theme during those days, that had an impact?

kind regards -
Help Center team

Drawsty | 100% Personalized Portaits

Excellent customer service. Simple app that works perfectly. I use it in all my online stores for the FAQ page.