HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Spelean Australia

did exactly as we needed, support was great to customise what we needed and the price was even better!

Beija London

you have to click too many times to see the answers to the faq / unnecessary sub section! other than thats it's fine and looks okay.

June 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. I've just emailed you that it is possible to disable categories and have a FAQ page of sections and articles only. Please email back at our support channel if you have additional questions. Thanks!

PHONE UIIU

Great, but I need to experience it for a while......................................................

Firepits and Selbat USA

It is a very functional app to help with writing your FAQ section 'Quickly'!

As soon as you link it to your store, instead of writing a FAQ "by hand" through the Page screen, this app can literally "do it for you"--pre-formatted, perfectly sectionalized, and all. Once you type and save, it's updated on your store nice and easy! Highly recommend Help Center for your stores.

Eessity

Does the job, intuitive & efficient. plus it is totally free. Best F.A.Q. app out there! keep it up!!

FANCY22 HAIR BUNDLES

I START THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I FALL LOVE WITH IT, DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SUPPOSE TO DO. SO FAR SO GOOD.

Perfect Time Shop

Excelente! Buen orden y profesionalismo a la vez.

Aplicación recomendada.

ADAPTO

Super app, does well the job.
Can anyone let me know where I could in the code update the style of the page created by HelpCenter ? For instance I would like to modify the code to show smaller title.

Thanks !

June 12, 2019

Hi Adapto! Thank you for using our app and it's great that you enjoy using it! :) Speaking about the style edits, you can do this by addressing the Helpcenter page from a main liquid file. In most cases it is theme.scss.liquid. I'm pasting the code below which addresses all fonts sizes, but you can leave only H1 line to edit the main title.

.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom h1 {
.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom p,
.s4com-helpcenter .s4com-space-bottom span {
font-size: 15px!important;

Progenex

I was able to install this app and get our FAQ page up in less than 7 minutes total (I timed). I had one issue with our theme acting funny with the collapsing headers, but I reached out to support and they were very responsive and got the problem fixed in no time at all. Very happy with this app. And let's face it, the price is hard to beat!

GoldenPawsStore

cannot customize the font and the theme i mean the page style i hope this app will improve so i can use it nicely

June 11, 2019

Hello, GoldenPawsStore,

Thanks for your feedback! In Help Center's Settings part, Style section there is a possibility to choose fonts of: FAQ page category, sections and articles. Also in the same Style section you can choose colours of FAQ texts, titles of sections, articles, links, buttons, also - background colour. We'll be glad to help you if you'll have more questions - please contact us support@eoscity.com

have a nice day!