4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable templates and seamless integration with existing themes. It's known for its reliability and features like FAQ, Product Tabs, and Live Chat, which effectively reduce customer queries and emails. The responsive customer support team is quick to resolve issues. The professional look of the app enhances the user experience, making it highly recommended for small businesses due to its simplicity and effectiveness.

April 1, 2017

Excellent ... Really easy to install and use

Avra Art Gallery
Almost 4 years using the app
January 19, 2020

I just started using the app today. It was super easy to setup my FAQ page and add to my store. So far it is working great!

Tcharmy
Almost 4 years using the app
March 4, 2020

I love this app, work perfectly in my store
You guys made a good job with this app we need updates...

Gulf South Salon Services
July 25, 2019

This is an easy to use app and beautiful interface. I'm glad its a free app and i hope it stays this way :)

PK's
July 10, 2019

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

COURYAH
July 21, 2019

This app was very helpful and easy to use. Was able to implement it onto my site and get a good looking FAQ up and running within a few minutes.

Maxius Hair
January 5, 2017

We currently use the FAQ HelpCenter app for our website (Voltlin - Tools for Evolution & Empowerment) where we offer a wide variety of products for a specific niche! Now we can answer them all with a sleek, solid design that was easy to set-up!

Check it out at www.voltlin.com!

Voltlin
December 24, 2016

I've been using the help center for the first time today, and I have to say, it's perfect! We've loved it so far - ease of use, good design, and you can't beat the price.

Airtime Labs
Edited March 30, 2020

Love this feature, it help customer to find out answer themselves. Reduce the time and costs of customer service.

PayandPack.com
May 9, 2019

This app was very easy to set up and style! Created a FAQ page in just a few minutes. Highly recommended!

MeWe Nutrition