HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

persona-non-grata-men

It is easy to use and offers good templates. The app allowed me to set up trust badges on my store without stress.

The Titan TV

good, the best app, It Help me Much, very very good, I like app, its easy understand in only minutes I can do much thing.

Verdant Voyage

Seems good, does take a while to get a hang of it. They did ask the review a bit too early, I barely got to do anything.

Gamesellers.nl

Great looking, easy to use FAQ app. Also two thumbs up for support, prompt replies, prompt sollutions.

True African Art

Easy app to edit yourself. Good features on the free version. Superb customer service and customization. Ugly Templates.

Nmiz

A bit too geeky. I mean it is from my experience as I think that like me who knows quite a little about building the websites there are lot of such people. So this is the first choice why we go and find such product as Shopify. The main things are not so easy understandable but nevertheless I am using it and got through.

Can not compare with others as I installed your app because of good youtube video guidance.

Marth&Abbie

Coolpebbles

Amazing app to have a functional and beautifully design FAQ. It is surprisingly easy to use and removes all the hassle of manually creating a FAQ page. Would recommend 10/10.

ChampionPlus

very easy to use this app, save lot of my time. very helpfull to thoese people who want to run e commomce on shopify

Ethni Beauty Market

This is just AWMESOME! Our FAQs look so nice now, I really like how it looks like. And when we faced some display issues related to our template, the support took actions in a very short time!