HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Mosaic Coffee Lab & Roastery

We have been using this app since we launched our Shopify store almost a year ago. The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

Island Swim

Recently downloaded. I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look! I love it. So far so good.

Theshirtfactory

It works great. Very attractive pages quick responded. Thank you so much.
The customer support team did well.

Nigel Greene Electrical

I really don't get this app. It calls itself a help center but for the life of me I could not get it installed and there was no help. The shopify menu instructions are either very poorly written or out of date. And there is no help!!

April 22, 2019

We'd more that happy to get a problem solved. Our support team is always here and ready to assist but here has been an issue in support request delivery. We were not aware of the HelpCenter installation problem in a shop Nigel Greene Electrical.
Looking forward for you reply to the email we just sent.

Low Tier Geeks

This is an amazing app. It works beautifully. Very Clean, minimal and to the point. My only complaint is that there isn't an export & import option. That would be useful for people who create new Shopify stores regularly. Besides that this plugin is flawless.

Jewels, Bags & More...by Ann Scott

Love this app and the support team!
Great features. Easy to use... especially for a novice like me. Had my page up and running in no time. Needed customer support for a small navigation issue (operator error on my part--ugh) and Marius did a great job discovering what I'd overlooked when customizing my page. Thank you, Marius!

BlendLife

This app looks pretty barebones when you first install it.
But i actually like it that way. It gives me the freedom to style my page a little different from what everyone else has.
Whatever issues I ran into after my initial setup were solved promptly when I reached out to support. We all know support makes all the difference ;)

The reason I removed a star is because sometimes I will be typing an article for the FAQ and i will save it. But then when I check my page my changes are gone. I open the editor again, and I have to retype it. This happens every now and then, but it's REALLY annoying! I had to type the same article like 6 times the other night. For the record, this was on tablet.
There are some things I would like to see, like adding a text block above my FAQ Q&A's or auto-collapsing sections or articles when you open a new one.
But I know you're working on it. Thanks guys!

made4health

At first good application.
Good design, easy to use.
But I changed my theme and all my FAQ disappeared.
No backup option.

April 15, 2019

We are deeply sorry for the trouble! Apparently, the error occurred due to the connectivity bug. It was resolved quickly but few accounts were affected. We know how frustrating the lost work can be and with that in mind we willing to offer a 48USD worth compensation as soon as we will receive a reply from made4health. With a absolute guarantee I can ensure that changing the theme will not remove a content created in HelpCenter.

HAIRHANCE

Very intuitive to use. Support is amazing and quick. I highly recommend using it. One feature is missing, is to allow multiple FAQ pages.

Caftan W.

I would like to congratulate support team for doing such a great job .. they made a condsidering improvement, the app now works perfectly !!
I recommand this app and also trackr!