HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Viking Massage Guns

This FAQ app is very easy to setup, use and modify. I love it and it looks great on the website. Very clean and professional.

SilkySkinCareCo

I used this app to make FAQ page, can't say anything else but great app, easy and quick to set up =)

NOVUS Mall

I found this App really wonderful: without doubt it's very useful and necessary, as well as super complete, nice and simple designed for me to build in my store. This FAQ page is a significant tool that saves a lot of time when referring to basic support issues and general information my clients have the right to know in advace and clearly.
I highly recommend this App.

Nox Dulcis

Belle interface graphique, fluide et customizable. Laisse une impression de sérieux sur la boutique. Je ne regrette pas mon achat.

Prestige Beauty Shop

very horrible customer service. I emailed at least 8 times without a response! Not happy!!! Not impressed!!! You guys need to do better. Im paying for something that doesn't even work well with my store.

March 12, 2020

Dear Prestige Beauty Shop,

thank you for your feedback. Our support emails were sent to you on Feb. 5th, 10th, 11th, 16th and 23rd. Sorry for miscommunication, maybe some of them went to a spam folder and didn't reach you?, please check. Sorry for that. Our developers checked FAQ page on your store - it looks beautiful and functions smoothly. If there will be a need to do more adjustments or fixes related to store's theme and FAQ , please write to us - support@eoscity.com. Some Shopify themes need more adjustments than the others, but everything can be handled and solved. Sorry once again for experienced miscommunication.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

CuddlePetly

bhlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

tractions1

es un poco complica no estan bien explicados los graficos ,tendrian que ser mas facil para los que recien comenzamos este negocio

March 10, 2020

Dear tractions1,
thank you for your feedback. We just want to let you know, that if you have any questions or need any customisations of the app, related to your Shopify's theme specifics - we have excellent support team, that you can reach 7days/week and they will be more than glad to help and provide all needed info. So please contact us - support@eoscity.com.
Also, we kindly like to pay your attention that there is a video tutorial about the app on the top right of the listing page, please have a look: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter.
In Help Center app's Preferences, at the bottom of the admin page, there is FAQ - explaining most often questions that customers ask about the app - with screenshots and video links.
So, if you need any help about the setup of the app, please contact us - support@eoscity.com.

We wish you a great day!
HC team

GURiJi

Amazing, very user friendly! Works great with Shopify and the results look amazing. Would highly recommend!

iheartmycase.com

It is well structured but very buggy! I have informed developers, but nothing has been changed and no updates were received.. Kind start to regret I bought that app.

March 8, 2020

Hi Michael, thank you for the feedback. We didn't receive your reply by email when we informed about completed fixes on Feb 28. If there's any additional changes need to be made, let us know by email and we'll get all sorted.

Inspired Wallpaper

A great app that does exactly what we require. Simple and easy to use that looks great on desktop and mobile device.