HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

PictarWorld

We use the HelpCenter by Vertex LV Shopify App on our website PictarWorld.com. We would like to recommend the App - The flexibility of the app let us organize the Help Center and FAQ better, thanks to the 3 layers structure that is possible with the App. Furthermore, the app support is just great. We had a problem with the loading of the answers and Justas from the Support provided quick and efficient support to our problem.

Amazing Her

Works Great!! Very happy with the results. If you don't have a FAQ on your page, get this right now!!

Home-Deko4You

Leider nicht in Deutsch und nicht kostenlos fuer den nächsten Schritt wäre auch die Hälfte möglich !!!

Personalised Gift Company

I use this app to save time responding to repeated customer questions, this allows me to focus more on the important things, saving me time and money.
The app is easy to use and looks great on my store.

CRAZYSOSO

It's a very good app. It helps me for my FAQ. It's very simple to install and use. I'm very happy. I recommand.

Trikbay

I used this app on my new store for FAQ page and it helps. It is better if you offer additional sections.

Ebenezer Apparels

I created my FAQ section using this app and it is fabulous. I only used the free version and it meets my current needs.

MyShittyBackpack™

I love this app. I have the free version and it's very very easy to use, no complicated steps, no going into your code for anything. Instructions on how to set it up are clear, there is only one step to include it in your menu. It looks very professional on the website. My FAQs now look well made. If I need to add or change something it is extremely simple. The paying version I guess would be excellent for more complex FAQs and I bet it's still super easy to use. Thank you so much guys and congratulations on your app.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We wish all the best in your business! And if there will be any questions regarding HelpCenter app - just let us know and we'll be at your service :).

HelpCenter team
support@eoscity.com

Hydro Starter Kits by HydroGrow

This app has helped me immensely to provide information to my clients. And in two languages, as well! Very easy to use and intuitive.

Horticulture Lighting Group

FEEDBACK: I wish i could create more than 1 FAQ page.
Perfect for FAQ. Very clean. and looks great on website