HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

BATOKO

Fantastic app - it looks great and it's super easy to use. We've noticed a large decrease in the amount of customer emails we receive since installing the app too, which is just what we wanted. Super helpful customer service with fast response time. We'd absolutely recommend HelpCenter. Thanks guys!

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Flowers

orchidclub.us , I Love free version, LOVE pay version more! Easy to use, smart search, allow more category with icon so more organized with contact form, worth it.

info@goodlookbt.com

Gran trabajo, solo pido que me dejen trabajar, pago el plan para que no me molesten con estas cosas, ahora me quede quieto ya que no me acepta mi review.
Ayuda a darle cara a las secciones de ayuda al usuario, deja crear bastantes categorías y darles una figura para darle mas familiaridad a un usuario, gracias por quitarme el tiempo.

univers-troll

Incroyable je n'en reviens pas à quel point c'est application m'a changé la vie je recommande vraiment à toutes les personnes désireuses d'avoir une fois en question qui tue

Divinled

Facilita el trabajo y es muy bue, fácil de usar las secciones son bien estructuradas en colores que definen la pagina que vayamos a crear

Get More

Easy to use, one click installation, I love it and need it. In addition, integrate with messager, good to interact with potential customers~

Erin McGuire Photography

This app is very easy to use and the support is awesome! They reply quickly and have helped me with everything I needed help with.

Roudbreck

App works perfectly and you get all you need to get started on the free plan. Customer support is super fast and friendly. They answered within hours to my inquiries.

The Better Backyard

Help center FAQ is very clean and easy to use. The support is great and very responsive to any issues you have. Highly recommend this FAQ app.

Love4Little

Great function so I spend less time answering to customers, because of the FAQ I have right now! Thank you so much.