HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

CRAZYSOSO

It's a very good app. It helps me for my FAQ. It's very simple to install and use. I'm very happy. I recommand.

Trikbay

I used this app on my new store for FAQ page and it helps. It is better if you offer additional sections.

Ebenezer Apparels

I created my FAQ section using this app and it is fabulous. I only used the free version and it meets my current needs.

MyShittyBackpack™

I love this app. I have the free version and it's very very easy to use, no complicated steps, no going into your code for anything. Instructions on how to set it up are clear, there is only one step to include it in your menu. It looks very professional on the website. My FAQs now look well made. If I need to add or change something it is extremely simple. The paying version I guess would be excellent for more complex FAQs and I bet it's still super easy to use. Thank you so much guys and congratulations on your app.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We wish all the best in your business! And if there will be any questions regarding HelpCenter app - just let us know and we'll be at your service :).

HelpCenter team
support@eoscity.com

Hydro Starter Kits by HydroGrow

This app has helped me immensely to provide information to my clients. And in two languages, as well! Very easy to use and intuitive.

Horticulture Lighting Group

FEEDBACK: I wish i could create more than 1 FAQ page.
Perfect for FAQ. Very clean. and looks great on website

Naturalia Officiel

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YVR Cookie

I love this app! Great help as well whenever I needed help they were quick to help. Looking forward to continue using this app!

kissx love

it is ok now, but I prefer to pay after proving the application and all the tools.

FitFoodz

Used this app to answer all of my clients question without hassle will result in an easier user experience, less client frustration and will save a lot of my time thank you!