Reviews (1,330)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable templates and seamless integration with existing themes. It's known for its reliability and features like FAQ, Product Tabs, and Live Chat, which effectively reduce customer queries and emails. The responsive customer support team is quick to resolve issues. The professional look of the app enhances the user experience, making it highly recommended for small businesses due to its simplicity and effectiveness.

July 17, 2018

I highly recommend this app if you are looking for an easy to navigate FAQ page that requires you to group your questions in sections. This turned our cumbersome and poorly designed FAQ into an easy-to-navigate dream come true! I just copied and pasted my existing content into the provided format and it was done in under 2 hours. Plus, the support was quick and very helpful (I had a question on changing the font size). 5 stars all the way!

Pix Perfect
Edited April 4, 2021

I used this app to help me do FAQ for my store. I really like how it does simple. Thank you for this app.

Dealushop
May 8, 2019

Awesome app! I think its a huge improvement over what we previously had. 100100100100100100100100100

AURELLE
June 26, 2019

I love this app. So easy to use so many to do with. Exactly what I need. Thank you, guys, for giving it for free.

Gym and Me
October 16, 2020

nice app, really ;) cool and simple to control. Its very useful beacuse u got all u need!!!!!
-Rudi from Germany. XD

HOLDHOUSE
Germany
January 25, 2022

We use the FAQ part of this app and it's very easy to use. Outstanding customer service. Highly recommended.

Atomic Cherry
June 30, 2022

La aplicación es genial, funciona bien y es personalisable, incluso el plan gratuito, facil de usar y visualmente bella

Drenaje Graffiti Store
Mexico
October 28, 2020

J'ai utilisé cette application pour m'aider avec le FAQ, Facile à paramétrer et à mettre en place. Le recommande.

choices 24/7
France
Edited October 22, 2019

orchidclub.us , I Love free version, LOVE pay version more! Easy to use, smart search, allow more category with icon so more organized with contact form, worth it.

OrchidClub.US Fresh Cut Flowers
Over 2 years using the app
June 13, 2018

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

The Bircher Bar