HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build attractive FAQ - Help center page for customer support

LOUISFATY

WooGeneration

top app. very helpful and overviewing app. no coding needed.
unfortunately no step back button. def recommend it

Wpj Quickshop

very good app it is a good idea for custom my page and easy for edit copy and paste items congratulations

The Nomad Gear Store

Had a few issues in the beginning but they were addressed with amazing speed (within minutes). Works very well now and the support is fantastic

February 28, 2020

Dear The Nomad Gear Store,

thank you very much for great feedback! If any questions will come up - just let us know: support@eoscity.com. We'll be more than glad to help.

Our team wishes you all the best in your business!

Aquae Cosmetics

Amazing app, I am impress by the simplicity and functionalities of the app. And it's free free free!!!

Big Travel Store USA

Good customer support. We have installed this app on three websites. We liked it. We recommend this app.

generationmerch

Once I got the hang of creating my FAQ page, it was well worth the effort. Much better than just using pages in the Shopify admin. It looks very professional Thanks Helpcenter.

UNCCORG STORE

Un trabajo fenomenal de verdad, no pernsé que seria tan sencillo publica un FAQ.
Gracias a todo el equipo

Lucky07 store

Great app !!! It is easy to use to make my FAQ page. It makes my website more trustworthy and convenience for visitors

Big Plans Online

Really easy to use and works extremely well. I was able to create my FAQ page relatively fast, and it was also easy to edit my answers/questions.