HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

GlowMe

Great app! It helps my page look professional and makes it easy for my potential customers to view through the FAQ section.

YouSouRoom

Very helpful great app! Thank you!!!!!.....................................................................

Cru Candle Co

Easy to use, on the free plan currently and it creates a simple but effective FAQ page. Thanksssssss

Milo Gaming

The page linked from the app HelpCenter won't seem to load. So I'm forever stuck in loading screen. This app for me is completely useless and waste of time setting up.

December 2, 2020

Sorry for the trouble. This seems like some theme - app interference issue. Don't worry, we are usually able to fix this kind of issues fairly quickly. Our support team has reached you to take a deeper look and resolve the problem asap!

Kamedi GmbH

Using HelpCenter is the right decision for a super FAQ page. I like the look and feel as well as the customer support. I would recommend it!

Big Sky International

1) I tried to look at developer website, but URL is not correct... I wrote support telling them this and they told me how to install app??? This is not the question I asked 2) I asked them for customer websites where their app was installed.. they could not give me even one example to look at.. strange Not a good start for this app...
>> after submitting this review, they got back to me. URL now works and they sent me link to demo page with FAQs so I have updated review from 1 start to 4 stars since FAQs is FREE... still unsure of paid Premium and Professional upgrades.

November 25, 2020

Sorry for this misunderstanding. As requested, we have prepared and sent you a link to a demo page to take a deeper look at the requested features. Also, we are ready to answer any questions during an online meeting or an email.

Azhalo

IT IS A VERY GOOD APP TO SUPPORT BUSINESS STARTING. PLEASE KEEP GOING, AND WE HOPE TO GET MORE RIGHTS FOR FREE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Happy Spine Co

The free version has everything you need to get going! Can add a handful of necessary Frequently Asked Questions as needed.

Extra Innovations

So Easy to SET UP!!! And the page looked so elegant and matched my theme. This is a must have on any shop.

ReLove

Great app. Very useful even without paid features though they would optimise further. Staff very friendly and helpful