4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and reliable performance. They value its FAQ feature and live chat capabilities for providing real-time customer support. The app's customer service is commended for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. Merchants also note that it integrates well with store themes and reduces customer emails, indicating its effectiveness in delivering necessary information. It's seen as a key tool for enhancing customer interaction and support.

April 24, 2018

Does the work. Easy. Would recommend

Printoctopus
India
February 8, 2018

Great free app with amazing features! I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

Magnetrx
April 4, 2017

Alll great and easily installed - many thanks.

Nerja Tapas Tours
October 15, 2016

I just started to use this FAQs app, it's very easy to set up and looks professional on my store. Yes I would recommend it.
Joanna
UmpieHandbags.com

Umpie Yorkshire
February 17, 2019

Using it for getfoodi.com.au for our cake and flower customers. Super easy to use, wish it had more customisation options such as font sizes.

GETFOODI
August 8, 2018

Super easy to use, easy to install (just attach the page to a menu). Support is helpful and quick to reply.

Some Ink Nice
April 27, 2021

Amazing app! It's so great my customers can search my FAQs now. I don't know why someone said it's unattractive. It looks fine, and is really basically about delivering information- therefore, I'm really happy with the app. Check out how it looks on my website: http://www.xenotees.com/apps/help-center :D

Xenotees
April 10, 2017

good stuff. Like it a lot and easy to use

Protein Se
Sweden
August 15, 2017

Great app... just what I was looking for. Very easy to install and work with.

Trove Candles
January 25, 2022

I truly adore the ease in using this app and it creates a beautiful FAQ page. I've been using this app since it hit the market and I'm so happy to have found it. Thank you guys for the amazing work you do.

Smart Sassery by RBF Grafix