HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

ANAABU.CO

The FAQ page is easier to setup and user friendly, I want to give 5 stars for this feature. However, if you wish for Live Chat feature you need to take premium package, and Live Chat helpdesk app is not stable on my page. Sometimes i can't even login for one day. I hope the live chat feature can give notification directly to our mobile device as we are not always in front of our desktop and have to open the app everytime. So I'm deleting the live chat feature but still maintaining the FAQ page now.

February 3, 2021

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback as it helps us improve our application and services!

We would like to further investigate the issues you have encountered while using our application especially as we have never experienced the problems with login to the app. We have sent you an e-mail requesting a bit more information, so our developer team can take a deeper look. Also, we would like to notify you that our mobile app is in the development and soon should be out for users.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

HelpCenter support team.

La Lingerie GM

Good evening, I thank HelpCenter support, because they fixed my problem with the search bar which was no longer displayed. Very quick consideration of my request and also very quick development intervention, great top. Thank you so much.

violetbuys

i like so much this app its so easy tu use and this funcionaly its incredible. Im very happy for find it

THE GOLDEN GOOD

10/10 would recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a fast & easy to use FAQ app for their shopify webstore.

MASPurif

Me gusta mucho el poder hacer este tipo de cuestionarios para mis clientes, es muy fácil e intuitivo

Squisiti.net

ho istallato l'app ed è perfetta se si potesse sganciare la sezione inviaci una domanda per poterla installare per esempio nel footer? Saluti

FurPawSake

Beautiful and easy app to use and will definitely recommend it to anyone. I love it... so go get it :)

You go, girl!

Disapontited. Filled in all information, added to webpage as written in instruction, but page does not show up. Showing loading, but nothing going on. There is no chat, where you can as to help you. Definitely not worth payment

January 17, 2021

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

I just wanted to say that we have found the solution to the problem but the issue is related to the theme functionality. In order to resolve the issue, we'd need to access your admin panel. I've contacted you via email regarding this and looking forward to hear from you.

Also, I'd like to note that even though chat support is unavailable right now, our support team can be accessed at the email address: support@eoscity.com. We're here to help everyday of the week and we react as fast as possible.

Please get back to us via email and we'll fix the problem. Have a great day! Eoscity support.

MOmentum Books

The free version is alright. Allows for a basic FAQ page to be setup and implemented at no cost. If you want customization, paid plans allow for pretty full customization of the FAQ page.

Deadweight Industries

Everyone, this is a fantastic app - easy to use, look great, definitely recommended! Even the free version is great - but of course you get a lot of additional useful features when you get the paid version.