HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Appio

It's a great app, it works well, and it's really free. I have not encountered bugs, the customization is nice, it's perfect for me.

COURYAH

Great 'Help Section' plug and go app. Exactly what we need at this point. Also, dashboard is very intuitive and friendly to use

Santivia - The Way To Good Health

This Help Center app is so easy to use and customer service is responsive. Makes your customer service FAQ look neat and professional. I recommend it for your store.

Dinky Winky

EXCELENT. It's so clear an easy to use. My shop looks more professional and great. I really recomend this.

Sheratique

Awesome app. I'm creating my FAQ page now and it is so simple. It's a user friendly and you can design your page in a matter of minutes. Thank you.

Polaris Baby

I used to love this app, but I just found out that if I want to continue adding new sections and categories to my FAQ page, then I'll need to upgrade to premium. From now on, the free version will only include one category and one section. This will basically force every user to use the premium version, since having only one section on the FAQ page is not very useful (unless you want your page to look totally unprofessional).

You say you will not charge existing users for the sections they have already created, as long as we don't uninstall the app. However, if we have some technical issues that require uninstalling and reinstalling the app (and we don't manage to reinstall within 48 hours), then we will have only one section on our FAQ page, just like new users, unless we pay up.

I understand that you need to make a living, but I'm quite pissed that you managed to ruin one of my favorite apps. If the free version included unlimited categories and sections (just like before), then it wouldn't seem like you are pushing your users to pay for the premium version.

August 21, 2019

Dear Polaris Baby,

Thank you for your feedback. We want to assure that all Help Center features and FAQ structure that you had before Premium plans launch remain you for FREE. If you need to change a structure or add more categories, sections to your FAQ page - you can add as many as you like for free in transition period (or if you'll need a prolongation of it - please let us know). And use upgraded structure now or later - according to your business needs.

We'd kindly like to pay your attention to app uninstallment and 48hours period: this comes from GDPR requirements and Shopify redact policy. It is general obligatory rule for all app developers to delete merchants and it's customers data after 48 hours when app is uninstalled. We understand the inconvenience that might be caused in such cases, but app developers have to follow these important Shopify requirements.

If you'll have any additional questions - please let us know (support@eoscity.com).
We'll be at your service.

kind regards -
Help Center team

Groom Your Pet

Super useful application, has reduced our support emails at least by 35% great job guys and it looks awesome

pillows-arena

Very good app to create a help center for free.
It is fast and easy to setup the help center. Thank you for making this free app.

Wood and Glass

Super easy to implement and it looks great! The user experience is very slick, and the sentences collapse down form a menu.

EZYogurtMaker™

Great clean, organized way to do a help page. I like how the individual questions collapse so the customer doesn't have to read all the answers to find what they are looking for.