HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

The Calabash House

easy to use, self explanatory. quick and efficient .Free to use . I didn't need to google how to use this app or watch a video, which saves time. Thanks for this app

Solveero

I have used this app in my store, it made things much easier, it's easy to navigate and use, and sleek, I highly recommend using it to anyone plus it's FREE.

ENDER LEGARD

Great app to build a FAQ page. Easy to use and robust. Works without issues on my theme. Super happy and would recommend to anyone.

The Happy Struggling Artist

This is a no-fuss, easy-to-use app that requires absolutely zero coding and doesn't cost a thing. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Maxius Hair

This app was very helpful and easy to use. Was able to implement it onto my site and get a good looking FAQ up and running within a few minutes.

Advancement of Sciences Publishing & Distribution Inc.

Not only is the app a breeze to use (the UI is amazing, even the font sizes are easy to adjust, very easy to publish it in parts, etc.), but, true to their name, the support behind HelpCenter at Vertex is amazing as well!

We're using the HelpCenter app for an Arabic language site, and HelpCenter doesn't support Arabic / Right-to-Left text yet (coming in August).

I got in touch with the HelpCenter team, a kind fellow named Justas, and he talked to his developers to make a few changes in our theme to support Arabic / RTL!

They sent us a collaboration request in Shopify, made the changes themselves, and now we have a beautiful fully-functioning FAQ page in Arabic. For the support and the app, I would give more than 5-stars.

Thanks Justas and the Vertex team!

whitewolfandco

Had trouble setting this up and had trouble finding the install video after closing windows by accident. When I contacted support they gave me a generic response instead of actually taking the time to look and understand the problem. Once it was fixed - a week later - customer service has berated me into changing my review.

July 21, 2019

Dear Whitewolfandco,

We are happy that the issue was solved and FAQ page is live on your store right now.
Regarding Help Center video - if you need it in the future, it's always available on Shopify app store, Help Center app's description's listing page, top right corner: https://apps.shopify.com/helpcenter
We are truly sorry, if you've experienced some negative emotions in app's setting up process. When the issue about linking FAQ with shop's menu was solved, support people kindly asked to update the review.
We wish you all the best in your business!

Kind regards -
Help Center team

July 21st:
Hi whitewolfandco,

There isn't really any problem and your HelpCenter page is not live because it isn't linked with a menu properly. The HelpCenter page is located here https://whitewolfnco.net/apps/help-center and your footer menu has a link https://whitewolfnco.net/pages/help-centre which isn't the link of the app. Simply, go to your navigation section and assign a link path /apps/help-center to your menu item. Your page will be live immediately.

contadino2puntozero

ottimo! sono riuscito a costruire la mia faq page senza nessun costo. Per chi vuole partire con il proprio negozio è l'ideale...

UltrAccessories

I love this product's ease of creating menu headings and menu subheadings—great for organization and looks nice and tidy on my site's FAQ page. However, I wish there was an option to automatically collapse a subheading when another one is clicked—this would keep things tidier on the page, and prevent customers from having to scroll down, especially if on mobile. Also wish it was possible to change fonts and sizes—no option for this yet. Also spacing can get glitchy as well—there needs to be a paragraph spacing option or something to make it so that sentences/paragraphs do not randomly have double-spacing before/after them. However, hyperlinking text works great. For a free app, it is amazing, so thanks HelpCenter!

KD-Stickerdesign

Very nice, it gives a professional look to the webshop.
I would recommend this app for everyone who wants a trustfull website