HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Blueberry Warrior Co

Really very helpful and brings across exactly what you intend to in terms of answering all potential questions, giving answer clearly and in an easy to maneuver manner

bargainbangerz

This app is great. I really like the clean and simple layout. The process of creating an FAQ page is very straightforward.

UBookkeep

I downloaded and customized this application in 20 mins. The application looks professional and easy to customize. Exactly was I was looking for - Thank you!

Zazü

Really great app! Easy to use, easy to set up. It looks really tidy on my website and easy to ready and find the answers. Customer service was great! I needed help with some coding and they helped me.
100% recommended

PoooliPrint™

Good looking and fast support! Maybe a little expensive for just a FAQ but well I think it is the best option available out there! :-)

Texray

Love it! So simple to use! I can warmly recommend this app. It only took me 1 hour to set up (with all content prewritten though ;-)

Fasteners Inc

This app work perfect. It leads me along the way to write nice copy for my FAQ page. I have used it for years and love it.

BeLadySmart

This app is really useful, it makes the FAQ page look much more organised. It is very simple to use. I would recommend anybody who struggles with making an organised FAQ forum.

turtfly.com

I used this app to help me design a better FAQ page. This app helped me do just that for free. Next month I will upgrade.

HairMadeEasi

this app has really helped reduce the number of emails we received asking the same questions. We now send a link to our FAQ page and it saves so much time