Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Scarcity‑Low Stock Counter:Hey

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 7, 2022

Amazing support! Managed to get help to activate the feature and ensure the placement is exactly what i want. Great support team that is responsive!

EMVY.OFFICIAL
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 5, 2022

Nice App! It is perfect to show the current stock. High customization options and is easy to integrate with the theme editor in the product pages

Perlholz
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
HeyMerch replied April 5, 2022

Hi!

Thank you very much for your review! ❤️ It is great to hear that you like our app.

Best wishes,
Zel

April 5, 2022

5 stars The App is working great and looks great and Zel is very helpful- nothing is too much trouble

Only Dining Chairs
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 3, 2022

Great App! Easy to use with no issues. Must try if you are looking to show how many you have left in-stock.

The Poke Depot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HeyMerch replied April 3, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your comments! Hope our app can help you to generate more sales in your store 🚀

Best wishes,
Zel, co-founder of HeyMerch

March 31, 2022

Great apps, the best so far that solve this issue. Team is also really helpful! Highly Recommended! Moved our conv rate from 3.5 to 6.2

Azio Beauty
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 29, 2022

Awesome app and incredibly helpful support staff got us up and running within 10 minutes of install!

Seedsheets
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 21, 2022

La atención al cliente es muy buena y las opciones que te dá la aplicación son muy versatiles para poder convertir mas clientes, gracias!

Yas Marina México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 10, 2022

This app does what it says! Its super easy to use and the support is 10/10. I had a few questions I needed to ask and the live support was so helpful and friendly! I am so glad I found this app!

Imaan Kidz
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
March 10, 2022

I like this app. Super easy to use. I was up and running within a matter of minutes. Had a little issue getting it to display properly on the product page, but we contacted support and they helped me solve this problem within 3 minutes. Great customer support.

JW PEI Outlet
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 7, 2022

Customer service top notch. Quick responses and fixed my issues in a very very timely manner. Definitely Recommend!

LYFTMAG