Hindsight

Visitor Recording and Heat Mapping

From $19/month

Yellow Jacket Case

Time spent using app About 4 years

The apps doesn't load any data. i have recordings in there but no data to display. must be a broken app. don't waist your time. there are other "heatmap" apps out there

March 2, 2021

Hi - our support team tried to get in contact yesterday to resolve the issue for you. It may just be a settings issue. If you respond to their email they'll endeavour to help.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

SKINMOZZ

Location China

After I install it, it doesn't play any role! It no work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 8, 2019

Hi there, sorry you're unhappy with the app so far. Our support team has sent you an email to help get it up and running - if you respond to their message they'll have it sorted for you in no time.

Regards

Eastside Co

Learn at Dream Artsy

APP is charging but not working for a month at all. No reply from support?! STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOUR MONEY

Fuze Body

Tried this for a month. When we needed support it took days to get a response from someone in Europe. They made mistakes with our IP and it cost us recording tokens and they said they would give us more but didn't. We decided to switch to a new app.

Lucky Orange has more features, better onboarding, daily/weekly performance reports, live phone support, half the price, 2.5x the number of recordings.

Wholesale Paint Group

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

No trial.

Had the app for less than 24 hours and was already charged a full month before there was even one recording.

Deals Factory Outlet

Awful experience. The app doesn't work. It doesn't track visitors properly. The image of their screen doesn't render properly and had extremely slow server response. Contacted support and I know they logged in and had a look because I found them in my referrer logs but no reply and no fix. I gave them chance to make it right but as there was no free trial, looks like I've wasted my money on this. Uninstalling it. Avoid!