Hindsight

Visitor Recording and Heat Mapping

From $19/month

Gallery Of Jewelry

A lot better than Lucky Orange. Recordings work and heatmaps give great insight. minor issues, would recommend

The Passions

Location Israel

Just installed it.
And I'm amazed.
It give so much information about problems on navigating the site,
And the users actions to your site structure,
the only downfall Is the pricing, price too high for a tiny shop just starting its way with 0 sales :<

Drink Healthy Today

I have just started using the app. So far so good. Will come back with a detailed review later

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Location Australia

Works very well. Along with shopify and the theme management you can quickly see what your customers use (or not) and where they focus and how they move about. You can the adjust, review and adjust again. So that your site works in a way that your customers want to use it - as opposed to how you think they should use it - or how you would use it!

Suggestion: I uninstalled it as I had made good gains and changes. I don't want or need a monthly subscription. Would much prefer to be able to buy credits as needed and run it as needed. Please stop with the subscription nonsense - adopt a PAYG or JIT approach like most app developers now please. Then I can resume using your app and giving you money.

Thewhiteboxco

Loving the visual aspect of seeing where users are clicking.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Proof Eyewear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great service, really gave us insights into what our visitors were clicking on, hovering over, and steering clear of. All tools provided by the Hindsight App were very helpful. If you want to see how visitors are interacting with your site I would recommend checking this app out.

Livefashionable

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far is a good complement to Google in-page analytics, especially for a visually oriented site like ours. The pricing could be a bit cheaper given our traffic and growth, but we suspect we will continue to use. Sometimes, like most heatmaps and in-page visual analytics, the data is not entirely complete (e.g., our nav bar appears wonky in the visuals).