Hindsight

Hindsight

by Eastside Co

Visitor Recording and Heat Mapping

Cbd Eliquid Store

Works great and gives you genuinely useful info.

Few teething problems to start with but the support is excellent and very fast.

Mother Erth

Incredible app. Very straightforward and easy to use, yet powerful insights that make a huge difference. This gives the data needed to know what changes to make to increase conversion.

We've used it to determine what people were most interested in and have found that some of the things we gave prime real estate on the website and home page were not as important to conversion than other pieces which we'd left mostly out of the picture.

Not to mention it's incredibly insightful to watch someone going through the website. It gives you a new perspective and you come away with notes on what could be improved.

Floorcity

It let's you block your own IP :)

Shoplulu

Great Idea. We sell a custom print, non returnable product. We have customers who SWEAR they didn't agree to our term and conditions, Hindsight allows us to present to them their visit. We uninstalled the app. then realized how much we relied on it and just reupped.

Bluebananas Co Uk

a very interesting app, it showed me what changes i needed to make, genius :)

Nutracelle

Incredibly useful for seeing how visitors use our site, what information is confusing. This is critical for improving conversions and ensuring our visitors have the best experience possible on our site.

Lady Shade Sun Care

love this product! try it you will love it too!

Instant Teas

A must for every store owner, allows you to understand the why a customer is doing something vs. the what. Help you understand roadblocks, customer pain points, and your mobile experience. Will pay for itself very quickly.

Lordtimepieces

Smashing! Helped conversion rate drastically.

Royal Mermaid

LOVE this app. I finally got to see some of the hangups of my site to make it more user friendly for my customers. I learned that just because something works for me doesn't mean that it works for my customer base.

Previous 1