Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 18, 2021

Great app really recommend to others. help sale try out this great app!!
really great and will continue to use app

Guzmaninc
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 18, 2021

Very easy to follow along. It takes a great deal of work and stress off. Super helpful in setting up AOV increase. I love it!

WELDON LLC
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 3, 2021

Amazing support!! They set the app up for you and explain to you alot of great revenue tips. I recommend their "thank you page" funnel. Go for it, totally worth it!

Askari
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 2, 2021

The work that was done looks great, very professional and I can't wait til I start seeing more sales from it! Thanks www.lovekimmydesigns.com

LOVEKimmy Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 30, 2021

I installed this app and had Lynda design my page for me. She did a great job! I recommend this app for sure.

NewMe
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 26, 2021

Oh my gosh it looks amazing!!!!!! thanx soooooo much Lynda!!! Who knew it could look this good?? YOU!!!

Wear your crazy
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 26, 2021

Great service! Easy install and easy design to use and get to grips. Free configuration of upsell popup is also great!

The Gym Kit Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 20, 2021

I love how supportive the Honeycomb team is to help set up the funnels and provide information to the app. Definitely an asset to any ecommerce store!

Chandanni | Organic Beauty & Wellness
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 18, 2021

excelente aplicación y ademas fácil de usar, muy recomendado, solo me gustaria que tambien pueda en español para mayor facilidad.

Nanoriis K-Beauty
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 13, 2021

The installation was simple. The branding support team was very quick to align the design with our site branding. They were also excellent about answering my setup questions and ensuring our business could get the most out of the app. Highly recommend!

Solution Dress