Reviews (561)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and ability to create effective upsell and cross-sell funnels. Many report increased sales and average order values. The app's AI algorithms are praised for generating smart product recommendations. Merchants also value its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms and easy installation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their prompt responses and assistance.

December 3, 2020

I use this app to upsell on my website. One of their support staff even designed my up sell app for free! I really like this service. I would definitely recommend.

Double Bogey Dan's
February 4, 2021

Customer service is excellent. Lynda helped me tremendously customizing my funnel. Very responsive.

Blue Monarch Co
Edited July 23, 2020

This app has made funneling so easy and customer service is amaong help with making everything look professional. Thank you

Lil' Shoppe of Serenity LLC
September 23, 2021

Was very happy with customer service and the apps perform beautifully! Very easy to use and understand. Will be looking for more apps from Conversion Bear!

Flower City Soap Company
September 22, 2022

Awesome, they added integration and my colors/fonts directly into the app! Super easy to work with I would recommend!

GreenBoxx
Edited April 15, 2020

i am enjoying this app very much, one of the best apps i downloaded to my store, great value. i also enjoyed your service, received help from Lynda on setup and design, very professional and prompt

Activewear Locker
Israel
Conversion Bear replied April 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales.

September 22, 2021

Jonathan was amazing! The fastest and best support help I have ever had. Literally had the issue fixed in 2.5 minutes :)

Münt Healthcare
Estonia
June 19, 2020

The Bear is at it again. Fantastic upsell app. Took me a few minutes and have created 4 offers for 4 different collections. Now working on Cart offers. Just a great app again. Thanks

Canagem.com
May 4, 2020

Very useful app easy to use. Love that fact that they build my funnel to match my store. Highly recommend.

Trendy Phasion
September 25, 2020

I installed the app yesterday, and had my first upsell today! The team is super nice + helpful, and they did a great job of formatting my app to match my store. I'm excited!

little camper