Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Our Daily Bottle

Location Belgium

This app didn't really work for our setup but the customer service was helpful and responded swiftly.

Rub & Roll

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app did everything I wanted and more! Not only is the app fantastic, the customer service is some of the best I've ever received! Lynda, Jonathon and the team have gone above and beyond to implement my vision and I cannot wait to start generating more sales thanks to Honeycomb and Conversion Bear! Thank you so so much for all your help!!
100/10 would recommend this app!!

Social Culture Prints

Amazing all around. Their customer support made loom videos for us and even dove into the app to help us optimize it. The app itself works very well too. 5/5

MugandMouseDesigns

This app was just what I was looking for. It is really easy to set up and match the colors of your website. This app really does help to increase sales. It's nice to have customers aiming to buy 1 item, then end up buying an extra item or 2. I am using multiple apps by Conversion Bear and I must say they have really taken my site to the next level. Their customer service is A1+!!!!!!
Thank you so much team Conversion Bear!

Feather+Stone Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

LOVE that someone was available to design the app to match my store theme for free! It matches perfectly and I can't wait to start seeing results :)

Voguellery

the staff is really really helpful, they even gave me a free design service. looking forward for some extra revenue with this app.

AI Art House

Time spent using app About 1 hour

GOAT support. Like they went to the ends of the earth to help us out - couldn't ask for anything more.

Momo Monster Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app! I would happily use a paid plan once my store is doing really well. I think it's fantastic that a free plan is available until that time comes.

Designstoff

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

LOVE IT! The customer support is amazing. They answer within seconds. I have three of their apps and they answer super quickly and help you within minutes. I am so happy I found Conversion Bear! I am sure I am going to sell a lot more now. I highly recommend this app developer!

Gullebica, Inc.

Application integration is very easy and fast funnels can be created. Additional sales came 2 days after installing it in the store.