Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Pup Wax

I considered and tried multiple upsell apps. This is definitely the best one. Glitch free, no bugs to workaround, it looks fantastic and not spammy, and best of all - highly responsive support that answered my every question on the spot even in the middle of the night in US heading into black Friday.

ChillHouse CBD

Franchement application au top. Juste avec la version gratuite j'ai un taux de conversion de 8%, l'application sélectionne elle même le meilleur upsell à proposer. Le support est juste fantastique, en cas de soucis n'hésitez pas ils sont aux petits soins. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés :)

Remember The Drive

Great suite of features, which I got up and running really quickly. What blew me away was the responsiveness of the support. I thought the little bubble in the bottom corner was automated chat. I left a comment and had my problem resolved by Jonathan (a real, kind human) in about 1 minute. That's fantastic. Can't wait to make the most of this app!

Its Untamed Beauty

Amazing! They helped me set my store up in less than 4 hrs. I've already made over $200 in sales just by using them. Def recommend for any business!

StylishGadgets

This app is just great I'm really starting to love it. I recommend it .....................
...........

The Corner Depot + Outdoors

Lynda did a great job in the design. Looking forward to seeing how it increases my sales prior to checkout. Great team, communication and feedback. A serious A++. Larry S.

Senken Knives

Best support I have ever received from a Shopify app. Their apps work really well too, easy to set up and no issues.

Me100fun

A very good APP for shopify! The CS is very helpful. I will try another product from Conversion Bear because it is such a reliable brand which I can find in shopify app store.

GHOST-SAMPLES

Real great customer service and clear instructions. I've tried a few different upsell apps, but i've come back to this one. They go above & beyond and respond fast.. which is a huge plus. Too many of these apps/companies are slow to respond, which isnt good in today climate. Nice one!

Splash7 Collection Ent

I noticed you guys have a lot of inventory in different niches.
Yes! Correct. Its perfect!!!! Thx:)