4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, sleek design, and ability to offer upsells and downsells based on specific products or collections. It's easy to set up and contributes to increased sales and improved shopping experiences. The customer support team, particularly a member named Abuzar, is praised for quick and helpful responses. The app's design service, which matches the look of the app to the merchant's store, is also valued. It's recommended for its ease of use, effectiveness, and high-quality customer service.

Edited May 14, 2020

SO. EASY. - Super Customizable. I've been looking for the right upsell app and this it absolutely the one! Go see how it works on our site ;) www.Get.Flodome.com

FloDome
July 12, 2021

Easy to use and good running tool for upsell. Great A/B testing opportunity and an integrated analytics.

Seifenbrause
Germany
October 2, 2020

I used this app to help me gain more sales within my store. It's quite great to use the replay to watch what products potential customers interact with. It would be really great!

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry
June 30, 2020

I love that they IMMEDIATELY help you brand the pop-up to match your website. It makes the ad integrate seamlessly with the checkout experience.

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World
May 11, 2020

These guys are awesome! Great customer service, excellent app VERY reasonable prices. Can't ask for much more than that :)

Got a ton of suggestions on how to improve my store.

I would suggest also trying their other products, really great company!

MegaGeex
Israel
September 21, 2021

I'm overwhelmed by how well this app worked for us! Super happy! Have been recommending it to everybody!

EQCLUSIVE LTD
September 30, 2020

Lynda helped me out and did a great job. So far loving the app and support you get with it thanks team

Dog Mama Coffee
June 22, 2021

The app works great. Really simple to use and is really effective. I wanted to do all sorts of different upsells and Honeycomb gave me the ability to do all of them. I got in contact with support and they got back quickly and helped me fix some issues I was having as well. Highly recommend.

OxyTrue
May 12, 2022

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell is the only Shopify app that I can find that allows me to cross-sell personalized products. It works great and has led to an increase in AOV. The customer support is outstanding as well. Would definitely recommend it.

Under the Weather
About 1 year using the app
January 7, 2021

An amazing app! Scale my sales a lot! Great team of professionals that will help you with everything. Highly recommended!!

Inner Yoga