Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Lala Hijabs

This app is INCREDIBLE. Do not even think twice about buying and paying for it, the cost of the app is nothing compared to how many conversions and upsells you will get. It has increased our sales by so much and our customers get some great deals!

The Rotten Fruit Box

The App didn´t produce the results we would have liked but customer service went above and beyond what we could have asked for

No Pants Office

This app is mind blowing!! Before I knew it, the app has analysed my oder date and suggested the perfect upsell set up that would have taken me ages to set up myself. Before I reviewed the offer set up, assistant via chat has suggested that a designer adjusts my design to match my theme and Lynda did amazing job there too!! And I'm on a free plan (for now). Really the smoothest and nicest experience I had with apps so far! Highly recommended!

Daily Suvichar Store

Absolutely love the Flow of the app & setting it up. Very impressed with the ease of the app & UI/UX.

A Casa Encantada

Amazing app, increased my revenues from day one! Super simple to use and tweak, highly recommended.

Jag35

The Honeycomb app does a good job at capturing additional sales. We're pretty happy with it so far and if all continues to go well we're planning to keep it as part of our long term e-commerce strategy.

Sandro's Corner

Awesome app and the potential to increase conversion is huge! The support team is very kind and helpful. Awesome work!

Typical corporation

Fast with helping me out on my first day. I hope too have a long time with them. Its something I need so I am happy.

Inner Yoga

An amazing app! Scale my sales a lot! Great team of professionals that will help you with everything. Highly recommended!!

Becker Imports

Fantastic app and great customer service. Bullet quick response times and very eager to assist in any way possible to help my store do the best it can.