Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Princesizely | Gift Store

I really love this app which really helps me to upsell to my customers and the best part is that it's free.

March 15, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 👍 Lynda.

The Style Label

Lynda has been a great help in clearing my doubts about using Honeycomb! Very fast and smooth process of installing the app and funnels thanks to the Honeycomb team. Thanks guys!

March 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 👌 Lynda.

MVMT Technologies™

GREAT!!
customer service is amazing and the app is hands down a gem!

so easy to use, AOV increases dramatically and its sexy asf when it's displayed to your customers.

March 15, 2020

Thanks for the amazing review 👌 Lynda.

Tajah Lane

I have only just installed this app so can't comment on its performance however from a set up perspective its really easy!! Funnels were easy to customise to suit the look and feel of my shop and the support I received was prompt and extremely helpful. Thank you Lynda

LostMyDrip

Super simple step by step instructions to get you on your way.
I can't wait to see how well we perform with the help of this app in the near future!
Its totally FREE ( for now) Who doesn't like free stuff!!

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👍cheers for more sales! Lynda.

StoreFour

Friendly, easy to setup and free.

Let's see how it'll increase sales in the coming days and weeks.

Good job, keep it up.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤞highly appreciated! Lynda.

Fruitsio

great app, does the job very well, just as it should. Lot of paid apps are not this good, really simple to use, also the other apps are amazing too.

March 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the amazing review 🙌Lynda.

MrBARTENDER

Easy to instal as all the apps this company is offering.. 'how to' is actually well written, just follow the instruction properly and you are good to go! and so am I ; )

March 7, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! cheers for more sales 👍Lynda.

Whiskers & Finch

The app is great, very easily customized to match our store. The support we've received from the team @ Conversion Bear is fantastic! Especially when you consider that this is, at least for now, a free app.

March 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Highly appreciated 🤞Lynda.

Men's Modern Wear

easy to work and it works great for my customers and me converting more sales i would def recommned!

March 4, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 👍Cheers for more sales. Lynda.