Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AVANI

Honestly so much better than other upsell apps. I've tried them all. Their customer service is AMAZING and Lynda is an incredible human being.
Love you Conversion Bear.

FloDome

Time spent using app Over 1 year

SO. EASY. - Super Customizable. I've been looking for the right upsell app and this it absolutely the one! Go see how it works on our site ;) www.Get.Flodome.com

My Goods Galore

Location Australia

This is an awesome app, with fantastic support. The support staff helped solve my query in no time. An app that makes upsell funnels easy. Thank you Honeycomb!

Lideal

bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnvhevviwnvjrvvmfecmklcwmdckwdmckwdmckmwckomciomdecoimcoimociwmcoimocimciomciomciomc3r

MegaGeex

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

These guys are awesome! Great customer service, excellent app VERY reasonable prices. Can't ask for much more than that :)

Got a ton of suggestions on how to improve my store.

I would suggest also trying their other products, really great company!

Virus Boi

I absolutely love this. Having the upsell being made post-purchase is great. The experience with Honeycomb caring about their clients has been amazing. They professionally redesign your upsell design for free, personalized based on what your store looks like. They did it for me and it looks amazing! They also email you very valuable tips on how to grow your store. I think this will be one of the most valuable app installs I make.

PeakBelt

Location Germany

This app is very user friendly and does not slow down the site speed at all. Customization is easy and the customer support is one of the fastest that I have experienced.

Sunshine Penguin

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super easy to use and has provided a load of extra revenue. We have added upsells to all our advertised products. Shame it won't be free soon but to be fair, it is totally worth paying for!

yankistor

Location Nigeria

Simple the best. There response rate a 5 star. Thanks Lynda for the awesome and smart design . Thanks

Ambeles

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best app in upsels for shopify is perfect and also is free i think that in all the store. Please install it when you want to increase your sales