Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

StyleVogue

good experience with this app, great app.keep the good work Honeycomb
highly recommend it .thank you

March 3, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 👍 Lynda.

Aztec Studio

Amazing customer service. I got a 1-to-1 guide on setting up my funnels to be the most effective. The best free app to add extra revenue.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 👍highly appreciated! Lynda.

Eye Zone Usa

I hope it works! But either way, thank you! Only critique the message chat button sometimes gets in the way when I was trying to setup a funnel. Maybe it could be just at the top?

March 2, 2020

Hey 👋I hope the app would work well in your store. By now, Honeycomb has generated +$38K in upsells at zero cost.

Would definitely consider moving the chat button up. We did experiment with it in the past and found merchants had a harder time finding it and getting the help they need. Our number 1 concern is providing outstanding real time support for merchants - that's why it was important for us to keep the Chat button visible at all times.

Hoping to make your experience a 5 star one!
Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best,
Lynda.

HELLUVAMUVA

Seamless integration! Dummy proof really!! Funnels are super easy to create and manage! Customer support will even review the funnels you have created and offer advice if you ask for it!

March 2, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review ✌️Always happy to help. Lynda.

Bog-Dan store

A good tool for working with the store, everything is created quickly and easily, and the interface is clear. Thanks to the developers

February 27, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 👍Lynda.

PET US

It is a good app and they are very helpful when you need any help. I would definitely recommend them on any site.

February 26, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩Cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Toy Blissz

just as usual. always efficient and willing to help. Looking forward to working with her again. Great asset. its no news considering every other person's review about her amazing customer support.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much 🙌happy to help anytime. Lynda.

The Motlun Mask Shop

Oh wow, again I am so impress with the kind of support this company give! A quick shoutout to Lynda! You are simply awesome and the reason why we kept wanting more Conversion Bear Apps! Is so easy to use and works perfect for any newbies like myself. Keep it up the Bear People! :)

February 24, 2020

Oh wow 🥳thank you so much for the AWESOME review. Lynda.

Tiphany's Pet Shop Plus

Lynda is WONDERFUL!!!! She and her staff helped me work through some conversions on my online store and made iT FABULOUS!!!! I SO appreciate everything they did!!! AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!! AWESOME!!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review 🤩Lynda.

NHBshop

Great support froim Lynda in setting up the Funnels, now let's see how our customers start buying, thanks

February 23, 2020

Always happy to help 🙌 thank you for the lovely review. Lynda.