Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 9, 2020

I absolutely love this. Having the upsell being made post-purchase is great. The experience with Honeycomb caring about their clients has been amazing. They professionally redesign your upsell design for free, personalized based on what your store looks like. They did it for me and it looks amazing! They also email you very valuable tips on how to grow your store. I think this will be one of the most valuable app installs I make.

Virus Boi
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 8, 2020

This app is very user friendly and does not slow down the site speed at all. Customization is easy and the customer support is one of the fastest that I have experienced.

PeakBelt
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 7, 2020

Super easy to use and has provided a load of extra revenue. We have added upsells to all our advertised products. Shame it won't be free soon but to be fair, it is totally worth paying for!

Sunshine Penguin
May 5, 2020

Simple the best. There response rate a 5 star. Thanks Lynda for the awesome and smart design . Thanks

yankistor
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 4, 2020

The best app in upsels for shopify is perfect and also is free i think that in all the store. Please install it when you want to increase your sales

Ambeles
Colombia
May 4, 2020

Very useful app easy to use. Love that fact that they build my funnel to match my store. Highly recommend.

Trendy Phasion
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 4, 2020

Simple and amazing software! Unfortunately, it's going to be paid app soon. But I will keep using it.

TrueCrimeSeven
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 3, 2020

We all love this app and you can see the reviews to figure it out.
Love it, love it, love it! Great job!
Spend some time to set it up and you'll get great results!

XTRAVSHOP
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 1, 2020

Very good app to upsell and user friendly as well, easy set up !! recommended if you want to increase your sales on your Ecom business.

Bliss Techie
May 1, 2020

love the way the design team matched my site! they did a great job and had a very fast turn around time!

Modest Tribe