Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 2, 2020

Still configuring app, but had a conflict with my shop during setup. Lynda provided brilliant customer support and this was much appreciated. Will finish setup and test out the app so hopefully will increase revenue.

Mon Bijoux
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 1, 2020

This app is amazing! I like how the funnels are being delivered with all the personal customization, will surely add traffic and conversions to my store. Thanks Honeycomb Upsell Funnels!

Simply Fabby
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 31, 2020

The perfect upsell app that is integrated with Shopify checkout at Thank You page and Cart page.

5 star customer service - very satisfied!!

SwingTrainerOfficial
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 27, 2020

So far this seems really great!
Just installed it - let's see what happens!
I'm looking forward to an increase in orders!

Mission Essentials
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 24, 2020

Perfect! Best app for upsell. It has a free plan which is perfect and it lets you personalize a lot of things. You can put "add to cart" products before someone orders or after.

Tropi Shoes
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 23, 2020

I love these guys. So helpful! Plus the app is too good, 11/10 recommended. Everyone needs to take a look here

Banana Peel Cat Bed
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 23, 2020

We have just started using this app. And it's very simple and basic in use. We would recommend this to others also.

Hx enterprize
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 22, 2020

This Beer company is very nice. I installed all their apps, never faced any issues! Keep going the good work!!!!

Bradlix™
Belgium
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this app i love it, It's one of the best by far, I highly recommend this app to all store owners... AWESOME !

Luna's Custom Jewelry
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2020

I am very impressed so far. The app was easy to set up. The help provided - videos and tutorials on how to make it more effective - are very good. And they design matched both the Upsell Funnels and their Sales Pop apps to match my store. Very nice!

Hagan Ski Mountaineering