Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Luma by Laura

When I think of the word Honeycomb, the image of diligently working bees aggressively working together for a common purpose comes to mind. Honeycomb by Conversion Bear has one purpose in mind - to make me money! Since I've installed the app, my ROI is an astounding 6761.76% with a 5.05% Conversion Rate. These stats are not typos but my current reality.
Along with these impressive stats, their Customer Service is beyond reproach! Do yourself a favor and install this app immediately!

April 15, 2020

Keep crushing upsells 🙌🙌🙌 well done!

Crystal Teeth

Great app. Everything is customisable and super fast and friendly customer service. If you think it would not fit your store design, just give it a try. You can make it look like anything you want.

SMART COOKERS

A really nice app, easy to use and to configure it. I just download it, therefore I can not speak about the result but the customer support is really reactive and will do everything to solves your problem.

April 13, 2020

thank you very much for your support 🤝 always happy to help!

Bass Bones

This app is very easy to set up and allows you to pick products right from your store. I am very excited to see the results once we launch our site.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝🤝🤝cheers for more sales and best of luck with your launch!

Ilovebb

I used this app to make upsell and it works very well! I'm happy of this app.
I love it and I enjoy it

April 11, 2020

So happy to read you like the app 🙌 thanks for the great review!

Skintology Stockholm

I really enjoyed the free quality customer service. Quick, efficient feedback and support throughout!

Our Wish Deals

I have just installed it and cannot say how well it would perform. But I can say their service is great and the design change they made so that it would suit my site's fonts and colors are brilliant.

Although I have not seen the results of sales through the app, I am feeling very positive about it and I would recommend giving it a try.

April 10, 2020

thanks for the great review 🙌 cheers for more sales.

bohotika.com

I just started to use the app and it is so easy to install and customize. Everything is self-explanatory during the installation.
Also, Jonathan and the team reached out to me to help if I had any questions.
Use it till it's free!

April 10, 2020

thank you very much for the great review 🤝 happy to help any time.

LuxxFinds

I use Conversion Bear's sticky add to cart and their Upsell Funnels and have had great experiences so far. Support team is very responsive and extremely helpful. Highly recommend these apps!

Cat and Dog Merchandise

This app is really a great tool to help your business out when it starts growing and increases that growth exponentially. People in customer service are really great and helpful, and I am really lucky to be able to get this app for free because It will be free for a limited time. Great design and helpful team