Hosted Email

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Alpine Mastiff Designs

The app is far easier to set up than my previous one, and integrates well with my email client(s). The best part of the app is the team that provides support, however. When they say they answer their chat requests immediately they really do. Like. Right. Now. They helped me migrate to their service and were friendly, patient, and helpful. I wish I could give them 6 stars!

June 17, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We're pleased you're happy with the service you received.

Cats-Home

Daniel helped me so much! Because i forgot to renew my domain, my mail wasn´t working, But Daniel really quickly made everything work again. Thank you very much again! :)

February 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! I'm pleased that we were able to meet your expectations.

Comfyhome

The app is really easy to setup. Appreciated that their customersupport is helpful and adaptive to find solutions that works for you.

February 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad our support was helpful to you.

The Cassette Place™

WOW! This Email App is GREAT! Zoho had locked me out of my email for 3 days because I had gotten a new Modem and my I.P. address changed! Their support completely ignored 3 messages and I said "I've Had it!". I found this beautiful Shopify e-mail app that is right in your own Shopify account. So easy to set-up and it's fantastic! Thank You!

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear you're pleased with the app.

Kipsworld Art

This was so easy to install. I had been hosting my email through another provider and everything broke when I moved to Shoppify. The other provider had a new "solution" that was not only expensive, but didn't actually work very well. I was able to install this app; get my various aliases working; and email working to my local PC's Thunderbird application within minutes. I'm very happy! I highly recommend this app. A++

November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. We're glad we were able to help with your email woes.

Cyber Verse

I just discovered this app the other day. It is a great addition to my store and I would recommended this app to anyone!

October 1, 2021

Sublimation Blanks Company

This is a great app for email in Shopify! I had a legacy email address that I had been using for years through another provider. I had issues getting it to work together with this app with the contact form due to an issue on Shopify's end. Jack acknowledged the issue on their side and knew how to fix it. Jack helped solve the problem and got everything squared away and working. Good customer service!

September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad we were able to help you resolve your problem.

Leera B.

Very affordable and easy to use. Adds a more professional look and credibility to my business. Thank You.

Pooligans

I purchased this app based on the reviews and it did not disappoint at all. I have no clue how to set up a hosted email and the team member that helped me Dan, was so patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Dan made the entire process easy and stress free and answered my many questions via live chat. I would highly recommend this hosted email to anyone starting out with Shopify. The instructions and the dashboard are also very user friendly and installation on devices such as your iPhone is so straightforward. What seemed like a scary task turned out to be a breeze thanks to the amazing customer service.

Rhosyn Bath Boutique

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Setup was a piece of cake, took minutes. The dashboard is straight forward and SO EASY to use. I wasn't sure at first, with so few reviews; however, the raving about customer service was a game changer. I prefer them over GoDaddy and Zoho mail.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Previous 1 3 4