Hosted Email

Hosted Email

by Clover Apps Limited

NEW: Unlimited Mailboxes @yourstore.com Email Hosting Best App

Lazy Sundays

Wow! Just got off a live chat with Daniel who helped me out so much! After spending 2 days of a major headache trying to get an email set up with godaddy, Daniel helped me get my email up and running with this app within 30 minutes! To be honest, I was a little skeptical of all of the raving reviews for this app because, could a company really be that good?! YES! Daniel was so patient with me and helpful through the whole process! He did not get off live chat until I was completely set up with my new email account. Highly, highly recommend this app if you need email hosting. The support was amazing! Thank you again!

My Airline Logo

I recently removed my website from Google hosting and back to Shopify due to problems with email forwarding from my website. I downloaded this app and began the installation process. When I ran into a problem with getting my website emails from customers forwarded to my personal gmail account, Daniel was available through a chat window. He forwarded me specific screen shots on how to do this on my Android Gmail app, and within 1-minute my website email was forwarding directly to me personal email again. Thank you, Daniel and Hosted Email.

nogoodstudio

Unbelievable customer support with these guys. The app over all is extremely efficient and very easy to use even if you aren't tech savvy. it is streamlined and easy to set up - but where these guys truly shine is answering any questions you have in regards to this and even above that with answering some of the issues I was having setting up my SSL and CSR. 10/10 if that was an option. If you are looking for a quality app and impeccable customer service. don't waste your time with any other email hosting apps. Very impressed.

February 8, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review!

SA'SHE

I received the best customer service from Jack on a couple of my Shopify stores. Service has been outstanding. Very pleased with this App.

February 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we were able to help you.

Madame Macaron

Daniel was really helpful and help me to set up the app ! It was easy and in a few minutes ! Super service, l'équipe est top et vous aidera rapidement à configurer vos emails si vous avez un souci ! Encore merci Daniel !!!

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

GiGi's Gym Store

Dan was excellent, I had some problems with the set up and this was resolved within minutes! I'm not a "techy" and so the instructions were clear and the problem resolved quickly.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

Keysna

Good service. Oh my god I had talk with Daniel agent is very patient and kind. He even helped me to solve problems with my old email domain server. Thanks a lot. I highly recommend this application at 200% !!! Thanks thanks :)

December 23, 2020

Thank you for you kind words!!

Home36 Romania

Daniel is a super-hero, he helped me so much and he gave his interest.
Because of Daniel, I am very satisfied.

December 23, 2020

You're too kind, thank you for your review!

The Basement Factory

Excellent service. Daniel did a great job. He was able to migrate all my emails over from Gmail. Highly recommend!

November 16, 2020

Thank you for you kind words! I'm pleased we could get done everything you needed.

Uncomfortable Situations

Daniel is the man! A little hard to set up at first for someone who is not super technical but I was able to figure it out, if not Daniel can help. I had a question about how to connect via mobile instead of behind a laptop, and Daniel had an answer for me that was quick and detailed. So far so good with the hosted email.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. It's kind of you to mention one of our team by name; all of us here take the service we provide quite personally so Daniel will appreciate that! Thanks again.

Previous 1