Hosted Email

Hosted Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Clover Apps Limited
February 18, 2022

Daniel helped me so much! Because i forgot to renew my domain, my mail wasn´t working, But Daniel really quickly made everything work again. Thank you very much again! :)

Cats-Home
Austria
Time spent using app: 8 months
Clover Apps Limited replied February 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! I'm pleased that we were able to meet your expectations.

February 8, 2022

The app is really easy to setup. Appreciated that their customersupport is helpful and adaptive to find solutions that works for you.

Comfyhome
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
Clover Apps Limited replied February 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad our support was helpful to you.

January 4, 2022

WOW! This Email App is GREAT! Zoho had locked me out of my email for 3 days because I had gotten a new Modem and my I.P. address changed! Their support completely ignored 3 messages and I said "I've Had it!". I found this beautiful Shopify e-mail app that is right in your own Shopify account. So easy to set-up and it's fantastic! Thank You!

The Cassette Place™
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Clover Apps Limited replied January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear you're pleased with the app.

November 23, 2021

This was so easy to install. I had been hosting my email through another provider and everything broke when I moved to Shoppify. The other provider had a new "solution" that was not only expensive, but didn't actually work very well. I was able to install this app; get my various aliases working; and email working to my local PC's Thunderbird application within minutes. I'm very happy! I highly recommend this app. A++

Kipsworld Art
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Clover Apps Limited replied November 23, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. We're glad we were able to help with your email woes.

October 1, 2021

I just discovered this app the other day. It is a great addition to my store and I would recommended this app to anyone!

Cyber Verse