Hotjar Install & Addon

Hotjar Install & Addon

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Diosa Edition

I usually don't write reviews. I'm more of a reader lol. BUT FOR THIS APP, I AM COMING OUT OF MY SHELL! amazing job guys!!

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Update: I've increased the stars from one to five. I heard from support and this is what they said: "I apologize the support email was bouncing. We recently switched email servers and the apps@ email wasn't properly ported as we are using support-apps@ for the past few months to distinguish types of inquires. Our app is definitely still active and is happily in use by thousands of Shopify store fronts."

I've reinstalled the HotJar app and it's live now. Glad all is fixed now and I can enjoy this app at such a great price. Thanks to support for getting back to me!

Original One Star Review: This app must be shut down or something. I wrote to support twice and twice the email was bounced back to me.

foreldrebutikken

Helpful and super easy. makes me understand more about where if need to adjust and the funnel maker is also very good

loolic

Good

RougeKart

Extremely useful and easy to use. Recommended to all at least for the newbies. You'll find it very useful to collect data and analyze your customers.

ALASTIN Skincare®, Inc.

Allowed us to install Hotjar without getting charged an hour by our developer and is great to see association of Hotjar recordings to real Shopify users vs. typical anonymous IDs. Very helpful for customer service and UX planning.

Crab Vault

Didn't find it useful. It is not capturing all my visitors. Only very few of the visits are captured.

Dead Ends Entertainment

This tool is a serious upgrade from the analytics system we were using previously. You can watch all your viewers' navigation techniques to see what part of the site is preventing them from making a purchase (on every device and platform). It even tracks their mouse! We've watched people buy our game as well as a few of our other comedic services from the recordings that were captured using this app, and it's honestly kind of addicting. They could charge much more than they do. We're so glad this is available for Shopify.