Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Senors

This app is a huge eye opened and huge help. love it so much. highly recco you download it now. great app

SCDExpress

Such a great free version, its helping me figure out what Im lacking to drive conversions. Surveys, polls, heatmaps, session captures, etc. HUGE HELP! thank you so much!

Gamer's Relief

I use this app to track what my customers are doing and where I can improve. The recordings work the best that I've ever seen an app make them work.

Fyrian

Love it. Incredibly valuable insights at a highly affordable cost. Would recommend to folks getting started on their e-comm journey in particular.

Zulu

really helps me to monitor my customers' dropoff points, what they like and don't like, what makes them buy and leave. cheap too. 10/10 would recommend.

Toolucky

Awesome! Very helpful spy tool. It allowed me to watch my visitors closely and know their reactions so I can upgrade my website for better sales.
Cheap billing rate too.

Sticker Sensations

Customer service is poor. keep on sending me away to the FAQ, where there is no answer for my question. Help Centre didnt want to help me, in fact send me to the Resource Library, where there is no help. Same like talking to a bot.

Phone Sanitiser

very helpful tools
its allow me to navigate my visitors and know what they need
to upgrade my website

thanks HotJars

Emotions Lab

I use this app to review the visitor recordings. Getting insight on how your customers navigate your site is imperative. It also provides visibility to errors on your pages that your customers are experiencing.

KA Fashions

this app was easy to install really like it hope to solve website problems now
no problem on the installation and am not even an IT guy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8