Hotjar Install

Hotjar Install

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

A’Lei Beauty

i had the original app last year when i first launched then deleted it as it started charging me . re-downloaded this year but its not giving me access to recordings via shopify. where is the app?

Zing Vibes

This app is only showing our technical teams previews of our store, or 3rd parties technical support. Not one recording of a customers' visit.

February 15, 2021

Hello, sorry to hear you are not seeing any recordings using HotJar. As stated in our description, our application only supports the installation of Hotjar across all themes in a storefront without theme editing required.

For any questions or issue on Hotjar service itself, such as session recording, please reach out to Hotjar directly at Hotjar.com

Limeapple

We installed the app and have contacted support 3 times by emailing them over the last 10 days and no one has gotten back to us yet. Terrible support. Can someone please get back to us. We have been emailing apps@dualsided.com that is listed as the contact email on the download app page. I just forwarded them to the email you provided below.

December 19, 2020

Hi, sorry to hear this but we don’t seem to have a single email from your shop. Are you emails us at app-support@dualsided.con? If not, please do so and we can help with whatever questions you have.

Senors

This app is a huge eye opened and huge help. love it so much. highly recco you download it now. great app

SCDExpress

Such a great free version, its helping me figure out what Im lacking to drive conversions. Surveys, polls, heatmaps, session captures, etc. HUGE HELP! thank you so much!

Gamer's Relief

I use this app to track what my customers are doing and where I can improve. The recordings work the best that I've ever seen an app make them work.

Fyrian

Love it. Incredibly valuable insights at a highly affordable cost. Would recommend to folks getting started on their e-comm journey in particular.

Zulu

really helps me to monitor my customers' dropoff points, what they like and don't like, what makes them buy and leave. cheap too. 10/10 would recommend.

Toolucky

Awesome! Very helpful spy tool. It allowed me to watch my visitors closely and know their reactions so I can upgrade my website for better sales.
Cheap billing rate too.

Sticker Sensations

Customer service is poor. keep on sending me away to the FAQ, where there is no answer for my question. Help Centre didnt want to help me, in fact send me to the Resource Library, where there is no help. Same like talking to a bot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8