Hotjar Easy Install

Hotjar Easy Install

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Idizio

First records stopped before the free period. Second, 89€ per month for this is not a price, it's a joke. Third, even after uninstalling the app some js are still loaded in Shopify.

StableDiabetes™

Not good at all! This messed up my theme and I still cant figure out what the app changed in my theme, I deleted the app but still my theme is messed up!

June 18, 2019

Hello, our application does NOT edit the theme whatsoever. We leverage Shopify Scripts API to append the Hotjar tracking code through that Shopify controlled protocol which has no changes to the theme itself.

Sorry to hear something happened to your theme. I would suggest looking at what other apps or changes have been made to address the issue.

The Hackable Life

Works great. Wish it was easier, or they had pre-built heat maps for add to cart, initiate, checkout, purchase, ect

The Legwear Co.

A really handy app to gain access to customer thinking data .

Goulart Shop

Ótimo aplicativo! Muito obrigado aos desenvolvedores por criarem um app tão útil para o crescimento do meu negócio.

best price hunting

great app, easy to use, helpful and fast, even the free plan is greate ..................................

Unicorns.Life

I just love it. Used for years on several WordPress sites, now I just installed it on my first eCommerce on Shopify. A very helpful and powerful tool.

PACIFIK

Very usefull app with a lot of content, it's allow you to follow your customers, understand them and improve your website

detoxbottle

Very intuitive app. Helped me a lot in understanding customer behavior on my website yourdetoxbottle.com

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The free version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6