Hotjar Install & Addon

Hotjar Install & Addon

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

Petswear Shop

Useless, it won't connect my store to hotjar so what's the point? I need to fill 100 characters so there you go

SaltCritters

Interesting app. Love the feedback button for customers. The heat maps and videos are interesting. Shows alot.

The all new style store

I love this app already it has nice feature designs that allows my customers to rate my store according to its performance. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because i had just installed it to see if it will be of more good.

Paracon Consultants Corp.

I Like this app as it shows me how to improve my website performance and increase the conversion rate

ginsmoke

alls goood, the best apps to understand your cutomers behavior , its relly helped me to fix my store's error

Havanna Boutique

the app only worked for 1 day and it stopped working. only saw about 5 videos. no recordings after that.

Brain Armor

The free plan for small stores that recieve less than 2000 views a month is great for people interested in analytics.

Grown Monkeys

Great app. It tells you everything you need to scale your business. It can record the sessions of every user.

HIT THE HAY

Its free. Try it! Easy installment and easy to use. Great app to improve the flow on your page and make it easier for customers

VISTO.BIO

Directly on Hotjar it works, but inside shopify apps it was to show the recording from the last orders but this function doesn't work. I tried everything since october, I sent a lot of e-mails but no answers at all.

Previous 1 3