Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

Hotjar Install (Unofficial)

by Dualsided

Truly understand how your visitors interact on your site.

bestprize.store

The app very helpful for me to detect my store visitor and I Happy use hotjar make me easier working

solowomen

I use this app to review the visitor recordings. Getting insight on how your customers navigate your site is imperative. It also provides visibility to errors on your pages that your customers are experiencing.

NozaMoor

This is Mandatory.
I Stopped counting the number of times I found mistake, dead urls, bugs etc...
Ciao

KRYSTEL'S BOUTIQUE

For a Free app, hotjar is very helpful thanks to the makers 100 percent. Honestly, for me, its only missing 2 things that I think would be very helpful. Create an app for my iPhone that makes a sound when someones on the page along with the rest of these great features already, I guaranty us iPhone users would be willing to pay a buck or 2. Thank you I'm in and no it did not mess up my page at all

Ps, if we can narrow in on the city would be great

ORGANIC 1 Co.

slick little app. I love it. thank you. Would be nice if there were some more visual text chat options (ie: if we could drag it to the part of the screen we want so it doesnt get in the way with our website design). However, still 5 star app.

loving the new-ish pricing model too!

PLstar VK

good and like using it especially the report, perhaps need more time to get more data and get more feedback on it. so quite ok!

Men's Thing

Aplicativo fenomenal, consegui alguns insights muito bons para melhorar meu site, parabéns de verdade aos desenvolvedores pela qualidade!!

98 Coast Av.

Works perfectly. Very easy to setup. Definetively, Hotjar's the best tool for session recordings and heatmaps :)

Alien active

very good app, but why there have a feedback flag in our store and that is not good flag.if anyone of developer see this ,pls help.

The Hackable Life

Works great. Wish it was easier, or they had pre-built heat maps for add to cart, initiate, checkout, purchase, ect