Hypervisual Page Builder

Beautiful landing and product pages

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Really Good Pets Shop

Works really great! Suggestion, add a setting where I can specify how many people are directed to different version of the same page.

Brownbarnskincare

I LOVE this product. In 2014 I paid $16,000 to a website developer to build us a website. He used X-Cart. It was nice and at the time it was great compared to our competitors. In 2017 I switched to Shopify because I could get more of what I wanted at a much cheaper price. I think we had exhausted our developer's abilities. But I Still was not 100% happy with our product pages- it was too much reading, too small for phones, etc.

Jeff from Sunset + Lincoln was awesome to work with, he answered me immediately and helped with everything.

I'm FINALLY happy! This was the program I needed. There is just so much info about what we do that I've been struggling to fit it all on a product page and this is amazing! Thank you!!!!

Here is our first product page. I found it super easy to work with. I'll be continuously working on this until it's just the way I want it.

Bootstrapfarmer

Very happy with this so far. Might just be the most visually appealing page builder app I've found on shopify. While it can't do everything - it seems it was ahead of it's time as it does many of the things Ezra's app does, but without the tacky countdowns and what not.

Toby has always been extremely responsive with our questions - without that, our expeience would be much different. Will continue to use this app as we are happy with it.

Would like to see additional features like being able to have all collections on 1 page, sorted, showing all products. Also a carousel image going across the page with text overlays,

Gramed

This app is spot on!! Super easy to us yet still giving you enough possibilities.

The guy behind it (Jeff) and the support is just incredible, I can't believe how quickly they reply to you and actually help!

Thanks for the app it saves me a lot in dev costs.

The store I installed the app is: www.getpeaz.com

The Shark Watch Co

Simple app, not too much details, but it is good for us for the time being.

Pureplanetus

Our team has found that Hypervisual is a lot easier to use compared to other page-builders. Their support team is amazing and always replies within hours. We highly recommend this app for shops looking to made your pages amazing.

Polar Bears Club

I looked at a lot a lot of page builders but this one is the best one so far for my needs !

This is simple to use and customer service is AMAZING !

I got great help from the first day I started using it

Loaskin

I'm so glad I found Hypervisual. I've been able to create an amazing product page and homepage that would otherwise look dull. It also helps that support is super helpful! Thank you so much!

Thecatfair

This is the best app for editing Shopify pages, hands down.

We are using it on multiple sites now. We clean up informational and product pages. And we are also using it to drive conversion funnels.

There may be a few places where every degree of customization isnt in the product (yet!). But the tradeoff is that the pages look very good across all devices and screen sizes. I tried other apps and found that the extreme customization came at the expense of wonky browser responsiveness.

So if you want quick, clean and beautiful, then this is the way to go.

The support is also top notch.

Highly recommend.

Suchpricehk

Clean design.

Functions as advertised.

Superb CS (fixed a bug for me within 24 hours).

Easily a 5-star recommendation.