I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Vitamin B12 Worldwide

Raj did some work on my website on terms and conditions box and was very helpful and would use again!

Great help!

Thanks Raj!

HOUSE OF MAGUIE

I Give 5 stars for the support team, very fast and reliable, but still rating 4 for the app, in a overall as the app could have a popup windows at the checkout page, instead a still squared box at the Botton.

PACIFIC & LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

Very kind and quick support! Thx Ray for fixing some website adjustments I needed to better fit into my p as ge layout:) greetings Nik

Genova

The application is wonderful, it works to the atrocity and the monthly cost is very low. Not only the application is very good. Thank you very much for everything, highly recommended.

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

Doesn't stop and non-compliant checkout when customer uses paypal or Google pay. Only works with Shopify native checkout.

Black Alpha

Best support help ever!! They even did the smallest things I asked for and really really fast!! Amazing!

Reflections Copenhagen DK

Fantastic app - and cheap. I would recommend this app for every online store out there. Some payment providers forces you to apply this box.

Rad Fabrics NZ

Fantastic app and customer service quick to reply to help make some changes to work with what I needed.

MonVelo

Great support. The team managed to make it work perfectly with our different technical and legal constraints. Special thanks to Raj !

Tú a Tú - Secondhand

It works! Thanks so much for setting it up for me Raj. I couldn't get it to work with the Prestige theme, but Raj made it possible. I recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15