I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

abpboutique

All working so fine ! Thanks to Raj for the super customer service ! Really happy that I chose this app. Cheers to you guys !

Flatline Van Co

The App. works exactly like it should and the support team is top notch. Highly recommend I Agree To Terms!

ProxyHeaven

Simple, very adjustable with developers help, fast and nice support too.
Awesome product - keep it on.

Gospel Musicians

The app works great. It's super easy and does what it says. I had an issue with the themes and my checkout stopped and the developer was nice enough to look into my cart and figure out what the issue was. He went over and beyond.

March 10, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for your kind review.

Softy

Easy to use and works great. Support is very friendly and quick to help with any questions or issues.

Disigma Publications

The developer replied very fast and fixed the issue with our theme. The issue was not the developer's fault, rather a missing lib of the theme. Great support. Highly recommended!

PLEXED AVE

App is pretty straightforward and does what it needs to. The app had some issues connecting with my theme (Prestige) but I reached out to their support team and they fixed it for me within a matter of hours. I basically didn't have to do anything and I feel better about having this on my site than not. Def recommend!

LES FOLIES DE MARIE

A great app, customer service with Raj immediately took care of the right configuration for my store. Ultra fast and ultra efficient, I highly recommend

NanoGlowShop

Great customer service. They quickly resolved our issue and made it live on the website within MINUTES. So helpful.

Drinksshoppen

Very intuitive and easy to use - I've had tons of time saved by using this app, instead of manually coding my requirements!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26