I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

maritimo

This app fixed my Terms & conditions issue very easy. I had a few problems to make it work the way I wanted and the support mailed me very quickly back and solved the problems. My best recommendations.

What The Fudge UK

Easy to use, had a few issues regarding the way the tick box was behaving on my store. Emailed Raj at Tech Dignity and the issue was sorted quickly. Now works perfectly, exactly the way I want!

Igračke Plus

Does exactly what it should...

GingerRoots Outdoor Adventures

Super easy to use, contacted technical support to have them customize my app to work best for my business. They responded very quickly, easy to work with.

Sabra & Sand

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

CYRx Skincare

Good support. Very helpful and quick responses. It's a fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to do.

Pu-erh Tea Company

Support helped me implement the checkbox and make sure it was styled properly. Great customer service.

SwissSecrets

Raj did it again. This time was a bit trickier, as to give me support we have worked together with another app provider. All good, everything perfect. Highly recommend

Aftersocks

Really good support! Quick and they helped us to implement it on the website on various pages. would recommend for sure!

Pastakapunkt

very pleased with this app. saved me lot of expensive coding costs. no issues. just install and done. works nicely.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17