I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Rigging UK

Raj from Tech Dignity has helped us to alter and integrate the app with out and hassle, gone above and beyond with altering settings for us, would highly recommend the app and services offered.

Dave
www.rigginguk.co.uk

Skeena Sweats

Super quick support. Raj was able to help add the checkbox to our sliding cart and was prompt and courteous. Highly recommended this app!

Mercado Hogar

The support service was amazing and very fast, 100% I recommend this app and his developer, for sure I will check more app from them.

LeBumppl

I use the website on several websites. It works flawlessly. The support team is really cool and helps with customization, when such is needed for the app to work properly. Highly recommend it!

Fufurufas

Great app!!!!!!
Raj solved all my doubts with a lot of professionalism.
I totally recommend it !!!!!

CARDOTAKU

The checkbox did not appear on some browsers.
I contacted for help and I got help.
Everything could have gone well if the app was compatible with multilingual sites.
Useless app for multilingual sites. I paid 2 months for nothing.

June 8, 2020

Hi,
We understand the value of your money to you.
We already supported you with the theme issue.
If you have any other issue, then we will still help you, or if you want a refund, then we also provide it to you.
Thanks!

BillboardVinyls

They were great to work with. They were able to move this box to our checkout page rather than the product page and they customized some design aspects allowing us to put in more verbiage. Very easy to work with and very fast. I would recommend 100%.

Appreciation at Work

This is an excellent option for automated access to terms of use agreements so that we can then provide automated product fulfillment instantly (customers expect that)! Excellent support to customize the app to our specific needs!

Pet Passion

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Hello Petite Paper

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20