I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Outlet of Switzerland

The app didn't work after installation, but the support fixed the issue quickly.
However, the loading time of the button is about 1sec, this could be better. Other than that a great app! Can recommend it.

Holistic Vibez

Exactly what I wanted, it had to be designed specific for my needs. I only needed the terms for one item on my website, not the entire website, they gave me exactly what I was looking for, thank you for your service.

Cay + Col

The checkbox didn’t show up at first so I uninstalled the app... then I read other reviews and saw other people had the same issue and they just contacted suppprt. So I emailed and they fixed it sooo fast. Excited for this!

THE HONEYCAKE

I made a mistake somewhere while setting up and the support team member was great and fixed the issue very quickly.
Now it works perfectly.

DENTAMED USA

very good app and very good customer service 24 hours services It doesn't matter if they help you over the weekend..................................................

BæredygtigHjem

I installed the App and had a small problem, But the support staff were super quick to answer and solve my problem. Great service!

-Daniel Pedersen

Chelsea Blue Designs

Installed the app, didn't initially show contacted the developers and was fixed very quickly. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, highly recommend to anyone after this time of functionality. Support was excellent

BRASSYBRA

Does as what it should do, nothing but satisfied! Great customer service too! Recommended by all here!

My darzi

I used this app to add check box for reviewing and accepting our Terms of service clauses.
We faced a minor issue in implementing the same, but the customer service was extremely responsive and clarified to us very promptly and we had the functionality up and running quickly.

Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend the Tech Dignity Team and specifically, the "I agree to Terms" App.

Kudos to the Tech Dignity team for their excellent service.

CBD-TOX

The app does exactly what we hoped. When I reached out for support, they responded incredibly quickly and fixed a minor issue we were having. Wonderful app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16