I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Mustard Family Foods

does exactly what it says it would and had a slight problem but support was provided quicky and problem was solved. thank you!!!

Glugganet.is

Installed and in use within one minute, works perfectly.

The Cloth Stash

I installed the app with no issues. It worked first go on my cart page however my shopify theme has a drawer cart also. The app was't showing up on the drawer cart so customers could get to checkout without accepting the terms of service. I contacted Tech Dignity and in less than 24hrs they were in contact and the problem was solved. Fantastic, prompt customer service. Now the app works both on my cart page and on the drawer cart perfectly

Pet-FancyShop

Great customer service, I asked for a simple change on my code and they went right in and did that! Very happy

LuxuryTimeSA

We downloaded the app and had a problem with it going live. Raj sorted out the problem asap. Otherwise, the app is easy to install and customize. I do recommend this app.

LKP Merchandise

I installed the app and had issues with it not making them check. They logged in and fixed it and worked relentlessly. Then I needed to see it in my orders page bc it was not working. They worked so hard and got it set up. Best app ever!

Heroines

Raj is the BEST! Super fast responces and work! I would totally recommend Tech Dignity to help with this. Absolutly my fav!

CBD BY TIPO

So easy to install - works a treat!! Definitely will recommend as most payment providers require this sort of step when selling CBD!! Nice one!

TekTrendy

Raj and his team replied my email very fast and are very responsive. Overall, great customer service and excellent work.

UK Online Shop supplements

Update
###########################
Fast support