I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

House of Scent

It does what it should. No problem installing it. Really great service and fast answers if needed :)

Treaźe®

I have to say Raj is the Michael Jordan at coding in terms and conditions forms. I can tell Raj is the back bone of this organization, and I see amazing things for his future. His response time is a breach in quantum physics that's how fast is. His professionalism is unparalleled. Thanks Raj

Kedvenc Dolgaim Webáruház

The app works as expected and the service has a quick turnaround. I asked for a minor change and Raj has done a great job.

Wandermagic

The support is really great! Raj does an amazing job with customer care. I had several questions and he never hesitate to help. In the end we have exactly, what we wanted and are very happy customers! Can really recommend the app, especially because of the great customer care!

Palihug Store

Amazing support. Issues fixed in less than 1hr. I had an error from other apps and Raj fixed it for us.

Not Enough Merch - Formula 1 Themed Apparel & Accessories for Everyone

Works as advertised. Raj was considerate and helpful in helping me set it up the way I wanted it for my website. Would highly recommend this!

Glam & Glow Boutique

Raj has been really helpful and responsive to our needs. Highly recommending the app. Cheers!!!!!!!

Funkky Mug

Raj delivered fantastic customer service and solved my issue. Fast service & clear communication. Thank you!

Strik med Henni - shop

It does what it is supposed to do. Easy and fast to install. I had it working in less than 2 minutes.

Rigging UK

Raj from Tech Dignity has helped us to alter and integrate the app with out and hassle, gone above and beyond with altering settings for us, would highly recommend the app and services offered.

Dave