I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Buttercream Clothing

Works perfectly for what we need and the customer service was amazing. Helped us solve an issue very quickly - we are extremely pleased with the app and the company. Thank you, Raj!

MarkaCenneti

Application fulfills its promise. Simple to use. In addition, customer support is timely and effective. Two thumbs up!

MultiShop sàrl

Efficient Tech Support ! I changed theme and RAJ does support less 1 day even while the weekend. THANKS !

Venem 1.0

Fantastic app, easy and fast. Amazing support, Raj from Tech Dignity is simply the best. Thans a lot!

Leia Inc. | Lume Pad

Amazing customer service! A simple app but efficient!
Thanks to Raj for his help, even while the weekend.

House of Scent

It does what it should. No problem installing it. Really great service and fast answers if needed :)

Treaźe®

I have to say Raj is the Michael Jordan at coding in terms and conditions forms. I can tell Raj is the back bone of this organization, and I see amazing things for his future. His response time is a breach in quantum physics that's how fast is. His professionalism is unparalleled. Thanks Raj

Kedvenc Dolgaim Webáruház

The app works as expected and the service has a quick turnaround. I asked for a minor change and Raj has done a great job.

Wandermagic

The support is really great! Raj does an amazing job with customer care. I had several questions and he never hesitate to help. In the end we have exactly, what we wanted and are very happy customers! Can really recommend the app, especially because of the great customer care!

Palihug Store

Amazing support. Issues fixed in less than 1hr. I had an error from other apps and Raj fixed it for us.