I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Gin Evolution

Running an online business in Germany can be challenging! This app provides a very easy to use solution for my issue - "accept my terms" that my theme is not offering. Happy with it!! And support is excellent.

BigBuysCo

BigBuys.co

Great little App - I had a question setting it up, which was resolved immediately via their support.

House Supply Store

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

Asian Skincare.com

The best choice for T&C accepts. Had an issue in shop with old scripts on cart page which made no T&C apps work properly. (tried 2 apps) Changed to this app and they solved the issue in less than a day.

Mega Nail Supplies

SUPER easy, super awesome! Highly recommend to anyone needing a terms and conditions app for their store.

Convertiv

Great app! Really easy to install and the customer support is as great as the app! Definitely recommand

Republik Shop

Great app!
We needed two checkboxes on two page.
The support was good, absolved in few days.

Good app and support also, thanks for the help!

karaffelspecialisten

Great app, and even greater customer service. Had some issues regarding the checkbox not showing, the issue was fixed the same day I reported it.

DickAtYourDoor

Great app! We have some special conditions people need to check since our product is a gag gift. We also get a lot of mis-entered info. This helps us reduce returned items/refunds and protects the business.

They were super helpful via support in helping me get it set-up to the standards we need and were a pleasure to work with.

Earth Etch

I needed a checkbox solution upon checkout and the "I Agree to Terms" app fit the bill perfectly. It was easy to install, easy to implement. When I did have a couple of custom implementations that I needed done the Support people at Tech Dignity were responsive and helped me out - several times in fact. I highly recommend this Shopify App - it does exactly what it says it does, and I highly recommend the company behind it with a great support team. Thanks!