I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Fufurufas

Great app!!!!!!
Raj solved all my doubts with a lot of professionalism.
I totally recommend it !!!!!

CARDOTAKU

The checkbox did not appear on some browsers.
I contacted for help and I got help.
Everything could have gone well if the app was compatible with multilingual sites.
Useless app for multilingual sites. I paid 2 months for nothing.

June 8, 2020

Hi,
We understand the value of your money to you.
We already supported you with the theme issue.
If you have any other issue, then we will still help you, or if you want a refund, then we also provide it to you.
Thanks!

BillboardVinyls

They were great to work with. They were able to move this box to our checkout page rather than the product page and they customized some design aspects allowing us to put in more verbiage. Very easy to work with and very fast. I would recommend 100%.

Appreciation at Work

This is an excellent option for automated access to terms of use agreements so that we can then provide automated product fulfillment instantly (customers expect that)! Excellent support to customize the app to our specific needs!

Pet Passion

The application works well, but what is even better is the customer service. If you have any problems regarding the application then Tech Dignity will help you in no time and very efficiently. Therefore, I'd really recommend their applications as well as their services to everyone!

Hello Petite Paper

Got the app as it seems to be simple to use and serving my needs. After not working at first for unkown reasons to me, they offered help right away and it's working correctly.

Adaptosana.ch

Unbelievable superfast service! New Worldrecord! Thank you very mucho!
Raj is a Superhero!

Best regards
Roman

Rudersdal Vin

Took less than 5 minutes to set-up and has all the needed customization features. can't complain about anything.

Yarniverse

The checkbox is just what I needed. I needed support to help me set it up and fix several issues (too many issues in my opinion though). They were very quick in their response and solved everything for me. Now it works perfect, but I had to check and double check myself that it looked good. I can enter my cart in two different ways, so the problems that had been fixed for the one also occurred in the other and had to be fixed separately.

Elegant Child NY

Excellent fast service. Helped me get it set up in no time! Highly recommend Tech Dignity. thanks for all your help