I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

Coconut Supply

Very useful app. We had a minor issue due to conflicting apps but the costumer support was great and fixed the issue within hours.

Vaporony

App seems to work well but was really impressed at the amazingly fast and helpfull support given to re-position the app on the page.

MARINA KIM ART SHOP

The app works! At the beginning, it wasn't or perhaps I didn't set it up correctly, but the support helped me out and all works fine now. Good job!

Range-46

Very nice and usefull app, the customer Support is very fast an can help you in a short time.
I can recommend this app every shop owner!

Xtreme Sequences

Tech support was really fast and had me up and running the same day due to custom coding for PayPal. Now, everything is as I had hoped for. In my line of work Terms and Conditions are critical.

The Wood Life Collection

Truly impeccable and quick customer service! I was assisted with everything I needed and then some. Plus this agteeubox was much needed for my page and I feel it will assist greatly. I highly recommend using this agreement box app over any other!

Fancy Pants Fabrics

Very fast tech support. I’ve had a billion questions and they have helped a lot (even with huge time zone differences).

Megin co.

Tech support is outstanding! I ask them if it is possible to make 2 checkboxes (1st for Terms&Conditions and 2nd for Privacy Policy). They did it in 24h from my request. Perfect app for great price :)

cleer-laud

Great app. and great support. When there is a problem it is solved quick and it is easy to communicatie with them.

🎱 G² Billiard Products 🎱

App works perfectly as described. Customer service (Raj) is outstanding! Thank you for all the help and quick responses.