I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Igračke Plus

Does exactly what it should...

GingerRoots Outdoor Adventures

Super easy to use, contacted technical support to have them customize my app to work best for my business. They responded very quickly, easy to work with.

Sabra & Sand

Had a little glitch getting the product installed because of my drawer cart. Raj immediately addressed the issue, did a customization, and installed it for me. Incredibly helpful and responsive customer service!

CYRx Skincare

Good support. Very helpful and quick responses. It's a fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to do.

Pu-erh Tea Company

Support helped me implement the checkbox and make sure it was styled properly. Great customer service.

SwissSecrets

Raj did it again. This time was a bit trickier, as to give me support we have worked together with another app provider. All good, everything perfect. Highly recommend

Aftersocks

Really good support! Quick and they helped us to implement it on the website on various pages. would recommend for sure!

Pastakapunkt

very pleased with this app. saved me lot of expensive coding costs. no issues. just install and done. works nicely.

Una Vida Tequila

I am pleased with the app after asking for a few specific changes they were quick to help out and make sure I got what I wanted.

mijnknuffelwinkel

Good customer service! Couldn't put the checkbox in myself. They didn't make it easy but the service is really fast and good.