Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 4, 2020

It seems to do the job, it was easy to install and when my theme didn't display it as expected, their support resolved it super fast.

Details by Wahl&Ross
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
October 30, 2020

Excellent app, great experience and great services. I got help from a guy named Raj, he understood me as a costumer and helped me with great pleasure. - Karl, Elmagasinet

EL MAGASINET
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 29, 2020

App works fantastic and is very responsive and easy to install. I had recently changed over to a new theme which had completely different functionality and the support team were very fast and willing to help to fix my problem. Highly Recommend

Scuba Beer
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 21, 2020

Works like a charm, very easy to set up and switch on and off if you want to. Customer support was fast and helpful, I can recommend.

Sun & Sky
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 9, 2020

An amazing app for added protection. Any help or questions i needed were answered very quickly. Amazing customer service thank you!

Biskuits & Gravy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 8, 2020

I used this app for a custom tick box on a section of my website which was not initially available on my store but Raj helped me add it within 24 hours and charged me nothing. He was so pleasant to deal with and I cant wait to deal with him again! :)

Rented by Rawan
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 6, 2020

The response was excellent. Thank you for your prompt response to a difficult request. I look forward to continued support in the future.

Q&Q SmileSolar ONLINE STORE
Japan
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 2, 2020

We had issues with people being able to go around the I agree to terms with Paypal and Raj fixed both sites and have not had any issues at all. Great service we recommend this app.

maddog357.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 2, 2020

Amazing app. Does what it needs to do... Service is more than perfect! Replies within 2 minutes. Contacted 3 times for now.

Disty.nl - Handelt namens Partner DongGuan City YunLing Electronic Technology co,.ltd
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 1, 2020

This app is very easy to use. We had some technical difficulties when we changed our theme however the support we received from Tech Dignity was excellent. The issue was resolved instantly.

CPAP Direct