I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

SolefulKicks

I recently installed app. Support was quick to help with trouble shooting. I have not used it yet for chargebacks but will update review.

MrSimpler

Amazing app, really helped me solve a big big big problem. Also awesome friendly owner, which helped to set things up the right way.

annkullberg.com

We needed some customization and they figured it out quickly and efficiently. Does exactly what we needed and great customer service. Very responsive.

The FretWire

Great App. Does the job well. I had a little bit of incompatibility with my theme, and they sorted it out for me right away. I wish more apps were this efficient!

SOLT UN PEPER

great app and an awesome customer Service !!! i needed one fix for my Homepage and they helped me quickly to fix the issue and it was exactly what i needed to run my page smoothly.

Talismani Portafortuna

I want suggest all, to use this great app and have support if need to make some fixing for you theme. I will buy again, for others my site. thanks you!

Desert Spirit Life

The customer support for this app is TOP NOTCH. I have emailed multiple times, and everytime they have fixed my issue. They even did some custom coding per my request. I highly encourage you to choose this app for your checkbox/Agree to Terms needs on the cart.

gouach

I had trouble with the rendering but the guys just fixed it for me. Awesome after sale serves. thanks

Kuarpay

I have to agree with the previous reviews. Great customer service. They fixed my initial issues very quickly. To bad you can´t have the checkbox inside checkout but it seems to be a shopify policy.

Ashy Leigh Designs

Love this app. Works great & when there is an issue, the customer service was on point and excellent in fixing it!