I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Brands of Germany

Gut funktionierende App, einfach zu installieren und der Support ist 1A, denn wir haben mehrere Sprachen in unserem Shop und alles wurde in allen Sprachen für uns übersetzt. Diese App bleibt für immer und wir sind sehr zufrieden.

Chummy Tees

The only app that allows free-form text and as many links as you want to include. The other apps only allowed 1-2 and much less customization from my test. Very helpful customer service as well. Great app.

Marrari Official

I’m a little new to this right now but I like it so. The person that helped me was very helpful…Thank You

Thinkthankay

Great app and wonderful customer service! I will be using this app forever! Thank you so much for your help

The Kawaii-Collection

Why you need this app? It protects you from chargebacks ! Unfortunately just the print does not work these days; the buyer needs to acknowledge it manually. I have a paid theme. Not good at coding. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SUPERB

McElle beauty store

I had problems with my shop before instaling this app. Guys form help desk of "I Aggre to Terms" app asked me what is the problem and solve it! This app is simple and it is working great and my shop is also working without any problems now. Guys behind this app are very helpful! I recommend it.
I am astonished with their help!
Thank you again guys!

Merimai

fast service, if you need help. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BMMFAPPAREL

I just installed this app and needed help mady was excellent. helped me right away guided me to where I needed to be. great customer service

TNWS

The app does exactly what you'd expect. The devs are really good at correcting code quickly too if you need it.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review!

Betsie's Corner Shop

Very helpful when I changed my theme and needed this to show at a different part. Quick communication and quick service.