I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Terms and Conditions

Clever Cost Clothing

Location Ireland

Great app, A must have for any e-commerce business as the new GDPR laws come in everyone NEEDS to have a terms and conditions checkbox!

Tiptip Pl

Location Poland

Great simple app that takes care of the checkbox issue. Great support from Tech Dignity - had some problems installing it, help was immediate :)

Azanora

Location Belgium

Good app and very good and fast service if something does not work well, everything is solved within 2hours, great!

Jalink

Location Netherlands

Great Support. Great App. Solved my privacystatement. I can recommend this app to anyone.

Geile Underwear

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The team of this app will help you with any issues you have.
Very friendly and helpful team!
Thank you guys!

Radorts Pet Store

I had a problem with the app, in before 24 hours the problem, it was fixed, Great app. Thank you.

Najim Se A Zhubnu On Line Shop

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 month

We had an issue with theme in our Shopify store whcih was allowing customers to go to the checkout straight without having to tick the checkbox...The Techdignity team has solved that for us within 24hrs with professional manner. Thumbs up, all works now and we are happy. Grateful, thanks!

Onlinechemistnz

Location New Zealand

Great support as we needed terms and conditions checkbox for an pharmacy website where customers have to accept terms before checkout, team was very helpful to implement these for us in the needed places as this was required by our banking partners for operating online pharmacy.

Aeeprograms

I need this added to my main cart page and a pop-cart in my theme. The support team helped me out immediately. Awesome support.

Olivia Kate Haarlem

Location Netherlands

Great app, fast service and they help you if you want changes!