I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

I Agree To Terms ‑ Best Seller

by Tech Dignity

Easily add a Terms And Condition Checkbox to your cart page

DENTAMED USA

very good app and very good customer service 24 hours services It doesn't matter if they help you over the weekend..................................................

My darzi

I used this app to add check box for reviewing and accepting our Terms of service clauses.
We faced a minor issue in implementing the same, but the customer service was extremely responsive and clarified to us very promptly and we had the functionality up and running quickly.

Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend the Tech Dignity Team and specifically, the "I agree to Terms" App.

Kudos to the Tech Dignity team for their excellent service.

HOUSE OF MAGUIE

I Give 5 stars for the support team, very fast and reliable, but still rating 4 for the app, in a overall as the app could have a popup windows at the checkout page, instead a still squared box at the Botton.

Reflections Copenhagen DK

Fantastic app - and cheap. I would recommend this app for every online store out there. Some payment providers forces you to apply this box.

House Supply Store

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

SolefulKicks

I recently installed app. Support was quick to help with trouble shooting. I have not used it yet for chargebacks but will update review.

Snap Swaps

Great app, I could have been that I didn’t do something right and it didn’t show up. I emailed tech support and it was placed on my page in a very short time. I would suggested more instructions/details for beginners like me!

MARINA KIM ART SHOP

The app works! At the beginning, it wasn't or perhaps I didn't set it up correctly, but the support helped me out and all works fine now. Good job!

Schnappchen Shop24

App works fine! It would be better if you can make 2 links. 1x privacy policy and 1x terms. And its NOT a must have for GDPR! https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/häkchen-setzen-agb-bestellprozess.html