Termzy ‑ I Agree To Terms

Add a Terms and Conditions checkbox without any hassle!

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terms and Conditions

Yarniverse

Location Denmark

The checkbox is just what I needed. I needed support to help me set it up and fix several issues (too many issues in my opinion though). They were very quick in their response and solved everything for me. Now it works perfect, but I had to check and double check myself that it looked good. I can enter my cart in two different ways, so the problems that had been fixed for the one also occurred in the other and had to be fixed separately.

CYRx Skincare

Good support. Very helpful and quick responses. It's a fairly inexpensive and does what it's supposed to do.

mijnknuffelwinkel

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good customer service! Couldn't put the checkbox in myself. They didn't make it easy but the service is really fast and good.

DENTAMED USA

very good app and very good customer service 24 hours services It doesn't matter if they help you over the weekend..................................................

My darzi

Location India

I used this app to add check box for reviewing and accepting our Terms of service clauses.
We faced a minor issue in implementing the same, but the customer service was extremely responsive and clarified to us very promptly and we had the functionality up and running quickly.

Based on my experience, I would strongly recommend the Tech Dignity Team and specifically, the "I agree to Terms" App.

Kudos to the Tech Dignity team for their excellent service.

Reflections Copenhagen DK

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app - and cheap. I would recommend this app for every online store out there. Some payment providers forces you to apply this box.

House Supply Store

Location Cambodia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Raj from the support team was very quick to respond and helped set up the app in my store. I'm not sure if the error is on my part, but I think the app may need to fix any bugs that prevent store owners from setting up the 'easily' on their own.

SolefulKicks

I recently installed app. Support was quick to help with trouble shooting. I have not used it yet for chargebacks but will update review.

Snap Swaps

Great app, I could have been that I didn’t do something right and it didn’t show up. I emailed tech support and it was placed on my page in a very short time. I would suggested more instructions/details for beginners like me!

MARINA KIM ART SHOP

The app works! At the beginning, it wasn't or perhaps I didn't set it up correctly, but the support helped me out and all works fine now. Good job!

Previous 1