Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Concetto è

Very quick support. The app is working properly and they help my right away to customize some styles. Thank you

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has made my website look more professional. I highly recommend! The customer service is beyond helpful.

www.about-beads.com

I have had a Shopify store for a year and was just using a regular page to have a "gallery". It looked very amateur. I downloaded the Gallery by EA app and within minutes I had a very professional looking gallery. I was able to customize it to my preferences very quickly and without having to do anything techy. I love the transformation this app made to my website. Thank you Enormapps!

Red Rocket Brand

Love it! I use this app for a "theatre" page, hosting a bunch of videos on a page. i like that you're not limited to clips from youtube and vimeo. Other platforms are supported.

Ariana Boussard-Reifel

I used this app to create a press page with lots of masonry-style images and then embed it into my pages. While some of the backends feels outdated, there are no other apps that can effectively do this. Beyond that when I had trouble making it appear as I wanted I reach out to their support and they fixed it BEAUTIFULLY in under five minutes. I will be a customer for a long time!

Published Voice

This app is GREAT. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a quality video and image gallery solution. Top-notch customer service!

LowKeySt

Needed help setting and they were great! Quick response and great service. Thank you again! I highly recommend.

Bluebelle Studio

Great little app that lets you create awesome little galleries compared to other substandard gallery templates.

Malice Cosmetics

Sometimes in life you engage with companies that just leaving you saying WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one of those occasions. Brilliant app and even more awesome customer service. First class, top rate. I highly recommend this app.

Forever Virginia

I was looking for a gallery app that was basic and free. This one works for me and the results look very nice!