Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Malice Cosmetics

Sometimes in life you engage with companies that just leaving you saying WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one of those occasions. Brilliant app and even more awesome customer service. First class, top rate. I highly recommend this app.

Forever Virginia

I was looking for a gallery app that was basic and free. This one works for me and the results look very nice!

DKsuitcity

Good app. Very responsive and honorable developer. Will reach out to you if you are not satisfied and work with you till you are.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We strive hard to make sure each of our customer is satisfied. Please do reach out to us via email if you face any issues in future. We will resolve it asap during business hours :)

Alex Kinter

I used this app to create easy to modify and display portfolios of my photography and video production projects. It took the capabilities of my Shopify store to the next level. With a few apps like this one, I was able to customize my website into a super easy to manage portfolio site, blog, and store for my clients, customers, and audience to enjoy.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. :)
Please do check our other useful apps.

Rag & Bone Bindery

The app is perfect and customer service is responsive and friendly! The back end could use a little bit of a facelift, but it works perfectly. There were options to resort the gallery, change the hover options, and even the spacing between images. I scheduled an afternoon to get our gallery up and running but it took less than 20 minutes (we already had the images ready to go). You can see our gallery here:

If you're looking for a lookbook, I totally recommend this app.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. :) We will definitely work on improving our back end.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our app :)

Silk in Cloud

It works fine for couple minute, then nothing appear on my page. Moreover, it conflicts with my Boundless theme's slideshow. The slideshow stops working after i install this app. Then, when i uninstall it, i had to go to index.liquid to manually delete the line with the code related to this app. Not really happy about this.

March 11, 2019

Hello,

We are very sorry for the issue caused. If you give us once chance our app team will be able to check the issue and resolve it. A lot of our customers use our apps with boundless theme with no issue.
Please re-install the app and email us. We will surely fix the issue.

Thank you.

CleverBotanics

Installed it successfully yesterday and already adding images and videos. This Gallery is a great way to screenshot or put up the social media ads, videos, and images on in the gallery.

Fine Folding Furniture

Super easy to use!!! LOVE IT! I have multiple Shopify stores... can't wait to add it to all of them!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you loved our app and you would be using it on your other stores. Please let us know if need anything assistance in set up for other stores.

Cherry Ace

I used this app as I needed to add a lookbook to my website, I find it very easy to use. It looks greqt on my site too.

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you liked our apps interface and layouts.