Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Semihandmadedoors

Very helpful and easy to use! I also appreciated the support of the team to help us install and optimize the app's features.

Smartstepflooring

We've only been using this app for a few days now but so far, we really like it. It's easy to install and easy to use. There are a couple of features that could make it even better (which is why we gave 4 stars) but it really helped us create the gallery that we were looking for. The support was super fast to help answer our question – great service!

Rodgers Sporting Dog Arts

Great plugin and great customer service. They are very responsive to queries and instant support is provided.

Hexi Australia

Best tech support you can get, pretty much instant and go above and beyond to do what needs doing.

Queen Co

Instant tech support, fixed issue within 3 minutes. Great service.

Designs By Sylvanye Glass Teaching Studio

Fantastic App - exactly what the company needs to view students, their designs, photos of upcoming workshops and much more.

The service is GREAT and very responsive to our needs.

Designs by Sylvanye Glass Teaching Studio

You Blooms

Really happy with this app, easy to upload videos onto my gallery page, and videos present nicely and load fast . awesome

Bella Boutique Montreal

App is very easy to use, uploads and customization is very easy to use, installs into your websites seamlessly, once installed loads extremely fast on web page. support team is will help you right away if there is any issues or you can't figure something out. all in all great free app.
I've tried quite a few while making our site seams to be the best one

Amanda Pinson Jewelry

I love great service! Originally gave a 4 star review only because it was new to me but they really have been quick to answer questions and help me develop my galleries properly for our website. They asked if there was anything that they could do better. I will continue to use image gallery and would recommend it!

This app allowed me the flexibility to create a simple attractive gallery. It is easy to navigate and while the standard typography wasn't suitable for our purposes, the support team graciously made specific changes at my request within a couple of days.

Kiko Leather 2

Great app.. really easy to use and very helpful support team that was able to make changes to my theme to make this lookbook look even better with how our site is setup. We have tried a few other lookbook apps and this is by far the best.. Highly recommended Thank you!