Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Guidelines4quilting Com

Great app. This app makes it so much simpler to create a video gallery.

Concretecreationsla

Very easy to use, however Images though uploaded as 1200 x 800 are opened smaller. Customer service was really very quick to respond, most times.
Once they understood the problem, they were able to fix it. I am very happy at the moment. Very easy to use.
One upgrade that should be considered is some type of preview of the uploaded photos when I am updating the caption, as photos are so small that I sometimes don't see what I need to describe.
All in all great app, and I am very happy.

Kartini The Label

Really pretty layout. Very easy to install. Had an issue with how my shop theme was displaying the galleries so I sent an email asking for help. The issue was resolved within a few hours. Really good communication! Thanks!!!

Image Boutique Shop

Very happy with this app, it was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!

Walcot Online

We use this app in 3 places on our website as an inspiration gallery, press gallery and customer photos gallery, and it works beautifully!:
Doesn't slow the site down, images load really fast (despite having nearly 100 large images per page), and is super easy to use. Highly recommend this app! The only thing that would make it even more amazing is if you could tag/link multiple objects in the image.

Juice Plus Promotions

Great app!! Works great with our store to display our customers and product images and videos.

Otheruk Ws

Looks great, customer service is great. Unfortunately it takes AGES to upload images, most of the time we are left uploading one image at a time due to there being a 4mb limit on bulk and singular uploads.. and when you've 50+ images to upload it can become quite irritating. We've also come across an issue where we have to contact customer service every time we create a new gallery because the gallery is always blurry, after a quick email it is resolved but again this can become quite tedious.. Overall great app, this is due to its look. But there are areas that need improving.

Excelblades Com

So far so good! Will update after some use.

5 stars for customer service though!!!! They got back to me right away, helping to answer all of my questions.

Unaas

Easy to use and understand. Looks just the way we wanted! Super quick response, and super helpfull staff. Thank you guys!

Uprisingbrand1

They were so great and responded right away (even on the weekend!) Great overall app and it was exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to see what other feature they offer in the future.