Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Sylmarkt

they are amazing, solved my problem in no time and I am so happy with everything.

Astya Clothing Com

perfect company. they helped me to sort out all my issue , highly recommended

Grimfrost

App saves the images to theme files and theme files has 50 MB limit for all files so the limit for images is easily reached. A lot better place for images would be Shopify CDN.

Vidcat 3

The video gallery looks great and support is very fast and professional. I requested a new feature and they added it within a few days.

Ski Addiction

Just started using the Video Gallery feature this app and pretty stoked on it. We have a number of tutorials we wanted to display across a number of different categories and this app allowed us to quickly, easily and effectively display them across a number of pages. This way, our customers can quickly navigate to and watch the specific tutorial that they are after.
Plus Enormapps is super fast with helping you out! Wanted some font size changed and it was done immediately and I had a reply waiting for me in my inbox. Pretty stoked!

Huskybeard

Does what it says it does and the support team is awesome! Very quick and simplye.

Basket Room

Have struggled to find a decent photo gallery that wasn't really expensive! We are now using this gallery on many of our website pages and they were also super helpful in doing some extra coding for me to make the gallery fit in with the theme on our homepage!

Ankhstyle

Great app and the support team is always there to help.

Prxperformance

The app works well within its own framework, but there become issues when trying to implement the app in conjunction with other elements such as text, other images (not in the gallery) or even when creating 2 galleries on a single page. I was able to find workarounds to fix these issues like , but it would be much cleaner if this was already integrated into the app. In addition to the "clearfix" class, when I have 2 galleries on one page and select an image in the first gallery when I scroll through them one by one it seems to glitch and opens a second viewing window for the second gallery.
Also, it would be nice if the app would allow caption text to be edited without using HTML tags (things like bold, italic, font sizes and colors). I really like the Caption, Alt-Text, and Link options that are provided when working with photos. I really like being able to easily reorganize the photos.
I wish that when a gallery was deleted (that still had photos in it) the photos it contained would delete from the count list. I ran into this problem when I first tried the app and lost 3 photo spots I could use elsewhere.
Lastly, I wish the app would react a little better to mobile view vs desktop view, or even if there were options provided for desktop vs mobile views.
Overall the app is well made and works well for its purpose, there are just a few things that would take it from being a good app to being the absolute best.

My Munchbox

We love this app by Enormapps !!!

Their support team is super responsive and fixes any issues asap. Very helpful when you are running a business and you need things done.

As for the app, its simple to use and have a lot of features. I did check out other apps and this one ticks all the boxes.

This app and their other apps (check them out if you haven’t) plus their team support deserves more than just five stars.

The team have helped me greatly, wonderful job guys. Would highly recommend to anyone!